Sean Lee and the rest of the players on Dak

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
and what is your point? You might be able to hear those exact same comments from players about Sean Lee. Does that mean you would make him the highest paid LB in the NFL?
If a former player, current player, coach or GM was asked the question off the record you would hear nothing. Why people can't get this through their thick skull is astounding.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Dak too.

There are a lot of things I like though that I will not pay an amount that I get ripped off.

Dak is a rip off.

If i'm paying Lamborghini prices then I better get a Lambo and not a Honda or a school bus.

Dak just needs to hit the open market and save everyone from themselves because negotiating with his agent and not allowing competitors to give their best offer is hurting Dallas.
Well, you've proven many times over you have just one agenda here, crap on everything Cowboys all the time, so who gives a flip what you think?

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm ok with Dak. Lee on the other hand is too damn slow and old now. He needs to transition into coaching

HellCrowe

Reaction score
If you have been paying attention to contract negotiations since Stephen has taking over that responsibility you would know that they have managed the cap much better since they were in cap hell prior. There has been some big contracts but when you did into the details you’d see that they are all team friendly deals. They are trying to do the same with Dak.

oh, trust me, with all of these Dak threads, many of us are well educated with what’s happening. Yet people argue that even if Dak gets paid above 35+ a year, In the long run it’s going to be a “team friendly deal.” If I am Stephen and I am just gushing over my QB, the money wouldn’t matter.

Look at the previous contracts given. Pretty much every player (which has been beaten into everyone’s brain) has been over paid. With all that, something has got to budge. There won’t be any “team friendly deal” handed out and correct me if I am wrong, nothing has been set in stone. No agreeement, no contract. So after over a year into contract talks, you are just hoping it gets done, right or wrong?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well, you've proven many times over you have just one agenda here, crap on everything Cowboys all the time, so who gives a flip what you think?

Here is the truth Rockport.

The problem is you are just so sensitive that you can not take even the smallest doses of reality when it comes to the Cowboys.

There are things I love about this team. There are things I can not stand.

I do not cheer the things I can not stand.

I want a Superbowl. I don't know what it is you want from this team but what they are doing is not good enough at this team never gets out in front of things. They are reactive instead of proactive.

It's obvious that after we pay Dak we are pretty much destroying our chances of winning a title but you do not care because you are cheering for other things.. Your own agendas.

Let me make this clear... I only care about the bottom line and that is winning titles because that used to be our standard.

I think signing a solid player like Dak to that kind of money distances us from achieving that goal.

I loved Romo.. One of my favorite players.. I also feel like he is much better than Dak could ever be.. With that said.. His contract was a huge mistake.

I like Dak.. Love the intangibles. But what he does on the field and what he wants is an absolute joke.

Dallas should replace him and think about spending money on the rest of the team because the rest of the team is what made Dak what he is anyways.

Zeke, Oline, WR's, spend money on defense, and go draft a QB.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

The problem is you are just so sensitive that you can not take even the smallest doses of reality when it comes to the Cowboys.

I want a Superbowl. I don't know what it is you want from this team but what they are doing is not good enough at this team never gets out in front of things. They are reactive instead of proactive.

It's obvious that after we pay Dak we are pretty much destroying our chances of winning a title but you do not care because you are cheering for other things.. Your own agendas.

Let me make this clear... I only care about the bottom line and that is winning titles because that used to be our standard.

I think signing a solid player like Dak to that kind of money distances us from achieving that goal.

I loved Romo.. One of my favorite players.. I also feel like he is much better than Dak could ever be.. With that said.. His contract was a huge mistake.

I like Dak.. Love the intangibles. But what he does on the field and what he wants is an absolute joke.

Dallas should replace him and think about spending money on the rest of the team because the rest of the team is what made Dak what he is anyways.

On the whole a balanced and objective analysis.

But then you say "I LOVE ROMO" and every Dak supporter will surmise that's the reason you came to the conclusion you did.

I loved Romo and I love Dak….whether either of them are/were the right player on large contract (which limited money to fill other needs) is the problem.

I agree that you dont compound a mistake by repeating it and if Dak asks too much yep he'll have to go (in 2021) , we sure up the defence and draft a QB.

Personally, I like the SPOTRAC market evaluation $33.9m for 5 years.... make him the offer and say it's on the table until a day after the Cowboys last game and if not signed we'll move on (spend the saved Cap on defence and draft a QB).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
On the whole a balanced and objective analysis.

But then you say "I LOVE ROMO" and every Dak supporter will surmise that's the reason you came to the conclusion you did.

I loved Romo and I love Dak….whether either of them are/were the right player on large contract (which limited money to fill other needs) is the problem.

I agree that you dont compound a mistake by repeating it and if Dak asks too much yep he'll have to go (in 2021) , we sure up the defence and draft a QB.

Personally, I like the SPOTRAC market evaluation $33.9m for 5 years.... make him the offer and say it's on the table until a day after the Cowboys last game and if not signed we'll move on (spend the saved Cap on defence and draft a QB).

I don't care what they think.

I loved Romo as a player and I also think his contract hurt the team.

I would think that if they can see that I hold a player that I like to the same standard that they would understand that I wouldn't pay Dak because I think he sucks or whatever.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I don't care what they think.

I loved Romo as a player and I also think his contract hurt the team.

I would think that if they can see that I hold a player that I like to the same standard that they would understand that I wouldn't pay Dak because I think he sucks or whatever.

Just pre-empting the responses, as its apparent that quite a few on here deem it necessary to compare players, apportion blame to justify their support.

I agree with what you're saying, but I bet some Dak Supporters (whom I class as those that say just pay him) will bring up that your just a Romo fan (without reading the post as a whole).

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Dak too.

There are a lot of things I like though that I will not pay an amount that I get ripped off.

Dak is a rip off.

If i'm paying Lamborghini prices then I better get a Lambo and not a Honda or a school bus.

Dak just needs to hit the open market and save everyone from themselves because negotiating with his agent and not allowing competitors to give their best offer is hurting Dallas.
If he hits the open market he will get paid. There are teams out there who have been in the QB wasteland for years who would line up to sign him.

“Fine, let them!” you say?

Ok, then the team instantly pulls a transformer change and becomes a school bus with Andy as the bus driver.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm ok with Dak. Lee on the other hand is too damn slow and old now. He needs to transition into coaching
He was arguably our best and most dependable LB last year.

He might be nearing the end but he can still make a contribution

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You say these things and yet just about every one of your posts is whining about something. Just like you did in this post. I don't even know why you follow the team because you obviously hate everything about it. It baffles me. I don't understand it. You can deny it, but your next posts will be negative.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
oh, trust me, with all of these Dak threads, many of us are well educated with what’s happening. Yet people argue that even if Dak gets paid above 35+ a year, In the long run it’s going to be a “team friendly deal.” If I am Stephen and I am just gushing over my QB, the money wouldn’t matter.

Look at the previous contracts given. Pretty much every player (which has been beaten into everyone’s brain) has been over paid. With all that, something has got to budge. There won’t be any “team friendly deal” handed out and correct me if I am wrong, nothing has been set in stone. No agreeement, no contract. So after over a year into contract talks, you are just hoping it gets done, right or wrong?
I have looked at the recent contracts and they are all team friendly. Even Zeke's. And I don't hope Dak's deal gets done, I know it will. Just wait and see.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I have looked at the recent contracts and they are all team friendly. Even Zeke's. And I don't hope Dak's deal gets done, I know it will. Just wait and see.

A “team friendly” deal? Lol I think that’s the biggest hold up. Must be a gut feeling of hope

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

And yet he was still our best linebacker last season when he was on the field. I prefer that six linebackers prove to be better than him and force him off the roster.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I don't. I'm Done. he's the QB and any further discussion is a waste of your time on this earth.

Not clicking on another Dak thread unless its about his signing.....Promise! You guys should do the same. It's been discussed enough. Let the trolls starve.;)
A great idea.

No one is changing their minds at this point so the endless debate is basically all of us cannibalizing one another in a pointless and destructive debate that has no outcome other than buttloads of butthurt on both sides