Twitter: Sean Lee looks devastated on Cowboys hour

willia451

Reaction score
This board has savaged Sean Lee over the years. And I mean savaged him. We have zero credibility to honor his contributions now that its near the end.

Not that many would even choose to do so.

I don't know what else to say. Other than when he was healthy, we were stronger with him, than without.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
His body has taken a toll Glimm. Fourteen years of football has taken a toll on his body. And yet he still plays with 110%.

What's sad, some of our fanbase doesn't take that under consideration and call him a China Doll.

"WE ARE PENNSTATE"

Well said. Except the Penn State part.... LOL

Spot on take. Love the General

BoysForLife

Reaction score
This board has savaged Sean Lee over the years. And I mean savaged him. We have zero credibility to honor his contributions now that its near the end.

I don't know what else to say. Other than when he was healthy, we were stronger with him, than without.

Many did.

I didn't

Yeah he had some hammy issues. Undeniable fact. But I challenge anyone to name 3 or 4 players who played harder week in and week out on the field than the General did, during his time here

Helluva man. Helluva football player

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

I never did , his injuries were a product of him playing 100 percent every play. I remember games where he’d have to make every tackle. Most great LBs have the luxury of playing behind two good and large DTs. Lee never had that. His game vs the eagles when they got Murray is still the greatest game I’ve ever seen from a defender.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I never did , his injuries were a product of him playing 100 percent every play. I remember games where he’d have to make every tackle. Most great LBs have the luxury of playing behind two good and large DTs. Lee never had that. His game vs the eagles when they got Murray is still the greatest game I’ve ever seen from a defender.

Good call

You could tell Lee took that personally. Loved his drive in that game

links18

Reaction score
Glass Lee stays healthy this year, but LVE now facing serious questions about his career. Might be some contagious injury bug over there in the Linebackers meeting room.

Last edited:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Glass Lee stays healthy this year, but LVE now facing serious questions about his career. Might be some contagious injury but over there in the Linebackers meeting room.
This! We don't know the long term affect on LVE. Bring him back along with my post above.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

I know he’s made millions, but poor guy. He looks so devastated. He’s gave all he’s had and has never won anything. He knows next week is probably his last game ever.

lol. SLee will be back in 2020.

he’s played less than 110 games.

just more #LeeHate