Twitter: Sean Lee looks devastated on Cowboys hour

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Sad to say Lee is still better at this stage of his career than Jaylon Smith and LVE.

Maybe he becomes a hired gun for a contender like Demarcus Ware. He deserves to play in a real defense at least once in his career.
Say it louder so these people hear it. Lee is great when healthy. :clap:

Praxit

Reaction score
..I have to laugh at loud here. The Irony of it all. Lee should had left after his 4th year to a better team. He loved the country club cowboy theme. It bit him hard.

Mr_437

Reaction score
HE PLAYED WELL IN LIKE 3 GAMES ALL YEAR. Includes the Rams game. Other than that, the general was not real good.He wasn't alone
That's fair but I give credit for guys playing up when the stakes are high.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Love Sean. Could have had a great career but injuries derailed his legacy. Was an all pro once. Should have been more

CWR

Reaction score
Happen to know someone that is very close to Sean Lee.

As a kid that grew up in Pittsburgh, and I understand how much the Cowboys pay him, it’s amazing to hear the things he says about the Cowboys. The pride he has to put on that uniform, the love he has for the entire organization, and how desperately he wanted team success and individual health.

definitely one of my favorite players of recent Cowboys

Not too many players approach management about a pay cut for the good of the team.

He sold me with his awesome college pre game speech. It sucks that his body wouldn't always cooperate with his heart and love of the game.

He was lights out in his prime and when healthy.

CB61

Reaction score

I know he’s made millions, but poor guy. He looks so devastated. He’s gave all he’s had and has never won anything. He knows next week is probably his last game ever.

Kind of like Romo felt standing on the sidelines and they put him in for 1 series and he throws a perfect pass for a touchdown?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You know though,I’m happy with Lee’s year no matter what and think the way he’s going out is as honorable as it gets. He didn’t have to do this anymore...but he wasn’t satisfied ending his tune on the note he played last year. So he’s got nothing to hang his head about in my book.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I still remember the last episode of "All or Nothing" a couple of years ago. After the end of that season, and the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs, where was Sean Lee? Sitting in a room by himself watching film!!! Everyone else was starting their vacations and partying!! No denying Sean Lee has a heart of a champion. It's just so sad that he's been wasted on this sad, sad organization. :(

Let’s you know the priorities of our players. Again, everyone likes to blame the coaches, but you can’t change the personalities and minds of the players. We picked up partygoers, goons, and players who think they can get by on pure talent rather than hard work. Not hardworking, effort-minded, passionate football players. It’s sad really. That’s why we need to blow this operation up, or at least part of it.