Twitter: Sean Lee looks devastated on Cowboys hour

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I want him back waaaay more than I want Witten back. Sean Lee had an INTERCEPTION for Chist's Sake! Who does that on our team except for him. Is he our current interception leader? Please come back Sean.

No, I don't want him back. I want him to go to the Ravens, or such, have a real chance at a ring...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sean Lee may be the most overrated linebacker we have had since Dat Ngyen.

Rayman70

Reaction score
our linebacking group have been trash all year. THEY NEVER once covered a rb in the flat on a screen. Its like they never prepped for that. Look what Philly did Sunday. Screened us out of the playoffs. They outcoached us easily...with easy playcalling and a vanilla game plan. In true Garrett and Marinelli fashion, we never adjusted. WE HELPED OUT PHILLY BY NOT TACKLING WELL.

Blue64

Reaction score
Too bad this guy was built with a body made of glass...
But you have to respect the way he played when on the field, he gave it his all.

Even took a pay cut to help the team...

Compared to his a@@hole teammate who went to Cabo and held out knowing our idiot owner would pay a kings ransom for his “talent”

or

how about our DE who required surgery to repair his arm, but postponed getting said surgery until our idiot owner also signed him to an astronomical contract...
The return.. mediocre play at best and 5 sacks... great investment

better yet

our franchise QB who was reportedly offered 35mil per year but feels he’s worth 40mil...
Even our buffoon owner was smart enough to hold off on that one, until our QB decides to spend next training camp in Cabo as well.

need I go on,

What we need Is players with heart, who give 100% all the time not because it’s a contract year.
Players who take pride in wearing the star

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Too bad this guy was built with a body made of glass...
But you have to respect the way he played when on the field, he gave it his all.

Even took a pay cut to help the team...

Compared to his a@@hole teammate who went to Cabo and held out knowing our idiot owner would pay a kings ransom for his “talent”

or

how about our DE who required surgery to repair his arm, but postponed getting said surgery until our idiot owner also signed him to an astronomical contract...
The return.. mediocre play at best and 5 sacks... great investment

better yet

our franchise QB who was reportedly offered 35mil per year but feels he’s worth 40mil...
Even our buffoon owner was smart enough to hold off on that one, until our QB decides to spend next training camp in Cabo as well.

need I go on,

What we need Is players with heart, who give 100% all the time not because it’s a contract year.
Players who take pride in wearing the star
:hammer:

Rayman70

Reaction score
17 total tackles on 71 plays by the Eagles, there's no way he missed a "ton" of tackles...
go back and watch how many times Sanders shook him out of his shoes and he whiffed. MULTIPLE TIMES. SAME WITH JAYLON. Its time we face facts and stop this delusional thinking. WE NEED TO ADDRESS REAL ISSUES.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Didn't want Lee back, but I was wrong...job well done by the General.
HE PLAYED WELL IN LIKE 3 GAMES ALL YEAR. Includes the Rams game. Other than that, the general was not real good.He wasn't alone

Rayman70

Reaction score
Guy is a baller. Have mad respect for Lee even though he doesn’t play for my team.
He is going to make a hell of a coach when he decides to hang em up.
I would make him our new LB coach in 2020. He does have coaching qualities.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I still remember the last episode of "All or Nothing" a couple of years ago. After the end of that season, and the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs, where was Sean Lee? Sitting in a room by himself watching film!!! Everyone else was starting their vacations and partying!! No denying Sean Lee has a heart of a champion. It's just so sad that he's been wasted on this sad, sad organization. :(