RELEASED Sean Lee retiring

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Would you shut up? Can't you see that you're not funny?
ah, the arbiter of what can be said.
Fur suits are not funny on grown men, either, but I gladly tolerate them.
Little lamb, do not be cross.:)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
ah, the arbiter of what can be said.
Fur suits are not funny on grown men, either, but I gladly tolerate them.
Little lamb, do not be cross.:)

Im not the arbiter of what's funny. I'm saying you're not funny because you're OBVIOUSLY pissing off a bunch of people on here. As for my being furry, a lot of people do find us funny. Coincidentally, it's refreshing because we're strange and know it. We furries are original. We do what we do because it's fun and a lot of people enjoy it. You're just troll. There's nothing original about what you do. I was telling you to shut up because I was trying to help you! People aren't enjoying your content. You got one person challenging you to a fight because you dissed his mother on mother's day of all days. Someone else called you come deaf because you are. There's a reason you have far more messages than you do likes.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Im not the arbiter of what's funny. I'm saying you're not funny because you're OBVIOUSLY pissing off a bunch of people on here. As for my being furry, a lot of people do find us funny. Coincidentally, it's refreshing because we're strange and know it. We furries are original. We do what we do because it's fun and a lot of people enjoy it. You're just troll. There's nothing original about what you do. I was telling you to shut up because I was trying to help you! People aren't enjoying your content. You got one person challenging you to a fight because you dissed his mother on mother's day of all days. Someone else called you come deaf because you are. There's a reason you have far more messages than you do likes.

When you dress up as a furry animal do you have to take it off to pee or eat or show your fellow fur boys parts of your body, How old are you? How long have you been a part of the Fur community. Does your fam also dress up?
hollah.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
When you dress up as a furry animal do you have to take it off to pee or eat or show your fellow fur boys parts of your body, How old are you? How long have you been a part of the Fur community. Does your fam also dress up?
hollah.

I don't have a suit yet, but, when I do, I will have to take off the suit tonnes them. I'm 28, and it's fun. I've been a furry since 2012. And im the only one in my family that's targeting a suit. I also happen to have many friends in the fandom. The refreshing thing about us is that, when people that are outside of our community come see our cons, people find how welcoming and nice we are. Hugs flow like water in a river. We're very friendly.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Interesting stuff going on in here.
Not expected.

But anticipated.

Hey @GimmeTheBall! , be careful trying to put together an Austin get-together.
I'm not in the protection business. I leave that to waiters and @aria .

Corso

Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully, Lee will be the LB coach for us. I'd love to see what he can teach Parsons.
I believe Lee stated he's going to take a year off away from football to clear his head.
And honestly?
My selfish side would like him to be there and be that mentor, but I understand his position and think it's a healthy thing to do, then come back.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't have a suit yet, but, when I do, I will have to take off the suit tonnes them. I'm 28, and it's fun. I've been a furry since 2012. And im the only one in my family that's targeting a suit. I also happen to have many friends in the fandom. The refreshing thing about us is that, when people that are outside of our community come see our cons, people find how welcoming and nice we are. Hugs flow like water in a river. We're very friendly.

Friendly pretend furry animals. grown men who are nice. ....
Do parents have reservations about their kids approaching such?

Corso

Reaction score
@Furboy is my friend.
Fist to chest homie.

You do NOT want him showing up in his wolf mask at your doorstep.
Seriously, it's creepy.

But his live work on Twitch is awesome!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I believe Lee stated he's going to take a year off away from football to clear his head.
And honestly?
My selfish side would like him to be there and be that mentor, but I understand his position and think it's a healthy thing to do, then come back.

Oh, I understand it too.

Corso

Reaction score
I will ask Aria about escape routes, response to @SuspectCorner's threats and nearby medical clinics.
With the traffic in Austin? You'll never make it.
Best to get one of those taxi's where the guy is running with a carriage.

What are they called? Pedocabs? Peddycabs?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

You do have to register for the conventions. And some do, but others don't. A lot understand that it's a hobby we have. A very fun one.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I will ask Aria about escape routes, response to @SuspectCorner's threats and nearby medical clinics.

f9ec2e4ff8b13d2a2f0e157e76381d79.gif

Maybe if you were less tone deaf, you wouldn't have that problem.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
@Furboy is my friend.
Fist to chest homie.

Seriously, it's creepy.

I wonder if there are other fur community boys here.
Hollah if you are, either with a response or through your burner account.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
@Furboy is my friend.
Fist to chest homie.

Seriously, it's creepy.

I appreciate that bud! *Flicks whiskers adorably* my fursuit will be much more adorable. And thankies about my Twitch hehe.