Sean Payton

phildadon86

Reaction score
I know this has been said before, but please for the love of God can we bring him here? Man just knows football in and out and in this century. He’s got ties to the team and the State of Texas. Please please please if next year is Garrett’s last make 2019 Payton’s first. With Romo as the OC

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I know this has been said before, but please for the love of God can we bring him here? Man just knows football in and out and in this century. He’s got ties to the team and the State of Texas. Please please please if next year is Garrett’s last make 2019 Payton’s first. With Romo as the OC
Why would he leave his New Orleans to come here and be meddled with? Pipe dream.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score

makes me think how we had zimmer, sean and clapper. and we picked the wrong guy to be our HC...

Dre11

Reaction score

Lol, is he bringing Drew Brees. Always easier with a HOF qb...lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol, is he bringing Drew Brees. Always easier with a HOF qb...lol
Well he has a young guy and a all pro o line an up and coming defenders and the best rb in the nfl. Difference is he knows how to utilize his players by scheming against the other team

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Brees was good, that's why he was traded for.You knew he was going to be very good.

Who traded for him? He was a free agent with a busted shoulder. NO was the only team that took a chance on him. SD traded up to draft Rivers when they had Brees on the roster.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Payton is well-settled in New Orleans and would not want to return to Jerry's football team.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well he has a young guy and a all pro o line an up and coming defenders and the best rb in the nfl. Difference is he knows how to utilize his players by scheming against the other team
As I said, with a HOF qb on the field, making checks and calls it's easy to get all your players involved. No guarantee he has the same success with Dak.

Dre11

Reaction score
Who traded for him? He was a free agent with a busted shoulder. NO was the only team that took a chance on him. SD traded up to draft Rivers when they had Brees on the roster.
Miami traded for him.