Twitter: Sean Payton's comments on the Cowboys

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors head coach, sinner.
That was one of the 11-15 Commandments on the tablet that Mel Brooks dropped in History of the World Part 1.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

About the 1:40 mark, but he punch/shoves Todd Haley, not Payton. Payton's just standing there.

Considering how much of a dbag Todd Haley turned into, that just makes it even more awesome.

But god that OL was horrible

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Payton is excellent. He will have his team ready. I expect a tough, close game.
*I seem to recall he kinda' choked out in the closing minutes of our matchup with them last year,called a time out when he shouldn't have,didn't call one when he should have, challenged some play he had all of about 1% chance of it going his way,,, it was something that proved beneficial to our "awarded" victory,,,I can't remember exactly what it was,but it was commented on several times in the game thread.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
*I seem to recall he kinda' choked out in the closing minutes of our matchup with them last year,called a time out when he shouldn't have,didn't call one when he should have, challenged some play he had all of about 1% chance of it going his way,,, it was something that proved beneficial to our "awarded" victory,,,I can't remember exactly what it was,but it was commented on several times in the game thread.
You're recollection is Uncanny like an X-Man.
You name your hog Cerebro?
Are you...
no.
Never mind!
Honey! Get me... The Net.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Can a player make bulletin board material from a tweet based on their coach's own words?

Bulletin board stuff is when someone says something BAD, Payton said nothing but good stuff. Just how would that put a fire in the Cowboys? Besides a player didn't say this the coach said it.