Sean "Sideline Cheapshot" Taylor out against boys

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1762017 said:
I dont support spitting in someone's face, but that cannot end a career.

I just hope you guys are as loud when you lose this week, because it's gonna happen kiddo.

Maybe not, but spitting in other man's face is a disgraceful, purposeful act that indicates low character and no respect for others, whereas a injury caused on the football field, while regretful, is not an intentional act.

You do know that Williams called and personally apologized to Terrell Owens after injuring him in 2004? No, you probably don't...

bbwlover

Reaction score
Where did this idiot Commander troll come from? He is in every post!! I promise you that he doesn't live anywhere NEAR DC. He wouldn't last 10 minutes in the streets.

utrunner07

Reaction score
I just hope you guys are as loud when you lose this week, because it's gonna happen kiddo.

Thats really just a stupid thing to say...you think saying it will make it happen? How in the world can you think the Commanders are going to beat the Cowboys? How will they do it...they don't match up well anywhere...

As a cowboys fan and an educated person I would understand if you said I hope the Commanders win, or i think we have a shot at winning, but to say its going to happen kiddo? yeah its going to happen and the dolphins are going to win out...

have some class...maybe even half a brain...

enjoy this week...i wouldnt expect to see you around much after the game anyway

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
utrunner07;1762139 said:
Thats really just a stupid thing to say...you think saying it will make it happen? How in the world can you think the Commanders are going to beat the Cowboys? How will they do it...they don't match up well anywhere...

As a cowboys fan and an educated person I would understand if you said I hope the Commanders win, or i think we have a shot at winning, but to say its going to happen kiddo? yeah its going to happen and the dolphins are going to win out...

have some class...maybe even half a brain...

enjoy this week...i wouldnt expect to see you around much after the game anyway
He has yet to offer any "REAL football analysis" regarding this game. All he says is that the Cowboys are overrated because of their soft SOS, Texans are dumb, mods are trash, and the Skins are "3 quarters from being 8-1." Therefore, the Commanders will win.

Flawless logic huh?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761994 said:
This coming from someone who backs a player who they had to make a rule for. Roy "Horsecollar" Williams and his horrendous cover skills has to be one of the dirtiest players in the NFL with his horse collar crap intentionally trying to break someone's leg/ankle or tear up their knees.

This is coming from someone who backs a player who shoots at a man, spits in a mans face, and is known for late hits. hes only injured 2 people that i can think of off the top of my head. how do you know what R.W.'s intentions are?

random Cs

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1762078 said:
I hardly think a questionable in-game tackle even remotely compares to what Sean "Drive By" Taylor has done thus far in his career. Between spitting on opponents, violating the NFL's uniform policy, earning more money in fines the past 3 years than any player in the NFC (including Williams), and shooting at his fellow man, it's no small wonder he has any time to work on his game. Perhaps that is why he has given up more TDs in his career than any other defensive back in the conference over that time span? Considering his TD's given up is nearly DOUBLE that of Williams, and you claim Williams is "horrendous" in coverage, what the Hell does that make Taylor?
Right, drive-by Taylor. And Terrell wasn't his normal responsive self.

You actually believe everything you hear from the sports media?

Stats aside, do you watch both players? Roy's coverage yesterday wasn't exactly something to write home about. Him vs Shockey was a serious miss-match.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I dont support spitting in someone's face, but that cannot end a career.

:lmao:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
i think the skins troll is right... gibbs has been hiding the "real" skins offense all season so he can spring it on us this week!:laugh2:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Teague31;1762184 said:
i think the skins troll is right... gibbs has been hiding the "real" skins offense all season so he can spring it on us this week!:laugh2:

while i don't think it has been part of the plan, I think the skins will throw every gadget play they have out this weekend. They are in desperation mode.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
random Cs;1762159 said:
Right, drive-by Taylor. And Terrell wasn't his normal responsive self.

You actually believe everything you hear from the sports media?

Stats aside, do you watch both players? Roy's coverage yesterday wasn't exactly something to write home about. Him vs Shockey was a serious miss-match.

Shockey and Witten are a "miss-match" against any safety in the league ..... when this "game plan" of passing at Roy works this year ..... get back to me.

random Cs

Reaction score
zrinkill;1762216 said:
Shockey and Witten are a "miss-match" against any safety in the league ..... when this "game plan" of passing at Roy works this year ..... get back to me.
They sure are. I'm not telling you anything new here, I could cut and paste Cowboy fans on Roy's coverage abilities if you wish.

Kilyin

Reaction score
So we get a whole week of this I bleed like a hemophiliac guy mindlessly and blatantly trolling with no repercussions? Awesome.

Just like his brain, this guy will be nonexistant after we roll over the Deadskins on Sunday.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
superpunk;1762011 said:
I'm going to set the over/under on "Times you have touched yourself while looking at your signature pic" at 45.

I will put $100 down on the over.

bigE79

Reaction score
This coming from someone who backs a player who they had to make a rule for. Roy "Horsecollar" Williams and his horrendous cover skills has to be one of the dirtiest players in the NFL with his horse collar crap intentionally trying to break someone's leg/ankle or tear up their knees.
This coming from a moron who follows a team with the most racist name in sports:starspin

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
random Cs;1762241 said:
I could cut and paste Cowboy fans on Roy's coverage abilities if you wish.

No you couldn't. You'd have to copy and paste, cut won't work. :D

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score

I'm confused? If you are a deadskins fan, why do you bleed Blue & Grey?

:confused:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
random Cs;1762241 said:
They sure are. I'm not telling you anything new here, I could cut and paste Cowboy fans on Roy's coverage abilities if you wish.

No need .... I have seen those chickenlittle post many times .... fact is that this new "pass at Roy" game plan this year has not worked once.

Roy is a play making Strong Safety ..... no Strong safety or Free safety in the league can cover the Good Tightends we have in this division.

I have asked a hundred times for people to name them if they can. All I get is <crickets>

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Gilgamesh, the so called horse-collar tackle has been in the game since the advent of shoulder pads. Roy Williams didn't invent it and he is far from the biggest user of that tackle in NFL history, it wasn't until two years ago that they banned it however use of this type of tackle has not declined, all it has done is increase the amount of money the NFL collects in fines.

Other than the horse-collar tackle which used to be legal (far longer than your boy Taylors habitual use of helmet to helmet hits have been) what DIRTY things does Roy Williams have up his sleeve?

Does he have a lead pipe in his sock?

Brass knuckles under his gloves?

Sneezing powder blown in receivers face?

Let me know what Roy Williams does that is dirty please cause no one else in the league seems to know but Slurs fans.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
zrinkill;1762269 said:
No need .... I have seen those chickenlittle post many times .... fact is that this new "pass at Roy" game plan this year has not worked once.

Roy is a play making Strong Safety ..... no Strong safety or Free safety in the league can cover the Good Tightends we have in this division.

I have asked a hundred times for people to name them if they can. All I get is <crickets>

Where did you get your sig??? :laugh2: