Seattle /San fran

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I don't get the Stanford thing. Garrett went bro Princeton and sucks as a coach. Sherman went to Stanford and sucks as a person. Teo went to ND and sucks at dating. Cutler is a ****** and went to Vanderbilt.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Nice yardage? He had 153 yards passing. Even if you throw in the rushing yards he still totaled less than 300 yards.

Meant his rushing contribution. Passing agree that he played poorly, and more importantly threw a game ender....

Want to see if press gives him the pass they wouldnt give Romo.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I hope so too. Dez is 6'2 and this guy is 6'3 so the jump ball could be interesting.

Dez had 3 catches for 17 yards in 2012 against Seattle. I don't know how much time Sherman spent covering Dez.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
we have the most full of crap fans on earth.

What?

Have you listened to him after big moments? I remember him talking about the 4th and 18 catch against Washington and how much it meant to him that romo threw the ball to him.

He went on to say that romo playing hurt was inspirational and motivated him.

Go call someone else full if crap, I can give you numerous examples of Dez saying similar things.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I don't get the Stanford thing. Garrett went bro Princeton and sucks as a coach. Sherman went to Stanford and sucks as a person. Teo went to ND and sucks at dating. Cutler is a ****** and went to Vanderbilt.

It's more about people questioning his intelligence. It's kind of insulting. Sure, he's a trash talker and an egotist, but he doesn't have a learning disability.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Honestly he would probably cry and thank his teammates.

He seems to be a sincere guy who is trying his best at all times and loves his team mates.

" that was for my teamates and the fans". I'm blessed to have the opportunity to bring the cowboys back into the superbowl.

burmafrd

Reaction score
"Class" has gotten us three 8-8 seasons while a lack of "class" just got Richard Sherman's team to the Super Bowl.

Well take a good look at the SB winners over the last 40 years and guess which group there are a lot more members of.

TO give you a clue it ain't the ones you clearly think it would be. But that is no surprise coming from you.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Well take a good look at the SB winners over the last 40 years and guess which group there are a lot more members of.

TO give you a clue it ain't the ones you clearly think it would be. But that is no surprise coming from you.

Look at the last group of Cowboys to win a Super Bowl.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
yea...people who defend sherman are just like him.

Not necessarily...I'm defending Sherman...but you know what...

If Romo won a Super Bowl, I'd love nothing more than for him to give an interview like that and tell the media exactly what he's been thinking and feeling all these past years.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Those criticizing Sherman for his post-game interview: are you old enough to remember Michael Irvin's F-bomb during the post-game ceremony following the 1995/96 NFC Championship game that put the Cowboys in Super Bowl XXX? Considering all the grief the media put Barry Switzer and the team through that year, it was well-deserved. They should have put the interview on a 5-second delay, but since they didn't they got what they asked for.