Seattle /San fran

slomoxn

Reaction score
I don't know. And that's the point. He's not from the suburb, he's not going to react to things like you and I would. When you get certain players who are hyped during a game, and there are words (bad words) going on from corner to wide receiver all game long, and you make a game-winning play at the end, no telling what a person would say.

My question is, why do we care?

Because there is nothing else to care about. He made a butt of himself after a gamewinning play, and noww everyone on the Cowboys board wants to hammer him. I thought he got in a car impaired and killed someone... Truthfully I have never heard anything negative about this guy till now, personally I thik its a little of it's not our team so we are going to hate on him. Thats just me though cause he plays for thee SeaHawks and like you said, "why do we care?"

d_dub88

Reaction score
Sure but you question his social intelligence. I looked at Deion and many guys who have played DB and WR over the years...trash talkers..,as mostly fun or a persona. Sherman just seems angry and a truly thuggish type guy. Granted I don't know much about him but his idea of gamesmanship falls woefully short.

As far as comparison to Irvin's cuss rant. Wasn't happy with him at that time. Irvin was always fun. That rant seemed drug fueled rage and craziness. Not saying it was drugs but he was crazy at that time compared to past

The same Deion that got into a slap fight with Andre Rison on the field?

I guess that's better than using your words.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
All the idiots and closet racist are having a field day with this.

I don't know too many "thugs" that have a Master's [In Communications] from Standford and graduated with a 4.0 GPA.

Dude's education far exceeds all these fools by miles.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
David Moore and Clarence hill are on the score if anyone cares.

Showed clips of interviews with ware and Kiffin also.

Kiffin said he was 72 going on 52.

Showed pics of babe in Denver with his sons and one is wearing a Brady jersey. Geez so babe's kids are not even cowboys fans...good lord.

I wonder if Jerry jones kids are cowboys fans?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
The same Deion that got into a slap fight with Andre Rison on the field?

I guess that's better than using your words.

I never said Deion was perfect. He rubbed people the wrong way. But 99 % of people never took it seriously.

The Stanford thing is so stupid. I went to TCU and then law school. TCU is never going to be considered Stanford edu wise but it is considered a semi classy school. I could be a drunk awesome person and people wouldn't care that I went to a good school and then law school. If you add classless who cares were you went

I like cocky. But cocky on gone field and gracious in winning are different

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Wish Dallas had that kind of Heart.

Sea Hawks ARE the 90s CBoyz!

That's laughable......
To even compare Wilson who is nothing more then a backyard baller/bus driver to Aikman is nonsense. If Wilson didn't have the strong D and running game to help him out he would be known as the below par QB that he actually is.
And those early 90s Cowboy teams would have a stomped a mudhole in their behinds.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Iupita has a fractured ankle and Bowman has a torn ACL. Bad news for two great players. Possibly their best offensive and defensive players.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I know this isn't the thread to do this, but- she's a good dog?
I always get Boston Terriers and French Bulldogs confused (I like them both- I have a rescued Pit/Mix and a rescued Malti-Poo), but I'm thinking of into moving into a home with some acreage and consequently-

I would like another dog or two to enjoy the space.
I want Mugs (my Pit/Mix) to remain the big guy of the mix as it will keep him comfortable and he loves smaller dogs.

Boston Terriers/French Bulldogs have always interested me.
That's why I ask.

She's a very good dog. I like smaller breeds. A bit on the needy side. But, very obedient.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
Sherman sure did talk a lot of nonsense for having the guys in the black and white shirts on his team all day.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
She's a very good dog. I like smaller breeds. A bit on the needy side. But, very obedient.

All my dags are needy.
Yeah- I said dags...
1366548889671.jpg

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Wish Dallas had that kind of Heart.

Sea Hawks ARE the 90s CBoyz!

Thats funny you mention that because I compared them to the 90's boys last week. They remind me so much of them its crazy especially on the defensive side. And I don't see the difference in what Sherman done as to Michael who pretty much done the same thing on live TV. Except he used profanity in front of millions lol

Corso

Reaction score
Thats funny you mention that because I compared them to the 90's boys last week. They remind me so much of them its crazy especially on the defensive side. And I don't see the difference in what Sherman done as to Michael who pretty much done the same thing on live TV. Except he used profanity in front of millions lol

I have no problem with Sherman and wish he was on our team.
Let it be known.

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
Justin Verlander's thoughts:

So Russell is a class act! Sherman on the other hand.... If he played baseball would get a high and tight fastball.

— Justin Verlander (@JustinVerlander) January 20, 2014

Corso

Reaction score

So Russell is a class act! Sherman on the other hand.... If he played baseball would get a high and tight fastball.

And get a base, maybe an RBI. And next at bat would double off the basteech.

Kaboom.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

And if Verlander played football, he would not last one game. Who cares what some pitcher thinks. Needs to worry about not always failing when the big games come.