Seattle /San fran

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Manning will probably go after the LB's of the Hawks and simply settle for 8 - 10 yard pickups vs. force it deep.

I have to give some credit to Wagner, though. I know he was in our crosshairs, but he's better than I thought he would ever have been.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I love it! It's a rivalry...these teams hate each other. Sherman had every right to express himself. It's not like the 49ers don't talk all that trash within a game either :rolleyes: Obviously Sherman is going to be fired up against them

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
282918_661700187210006_805843511_n.jpg

Zordon

Reaction score
Everybody says oops on Sherman. We are not alone on that wagon.

Just like Brady.

true...true....

but we're never going to catch that team if they keep drafting kam chancellors and richard shermans after our draft busts. i wish jerry would internalize what he just witnessed and make serious changes.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
wonder what Dez would say if he caught the TD pass to put the boys in the Super Bowl and a mic was stuck in his face immediately after the game?

Honestly he would probably cry and thank his teammates.

He seems to be a sincere guy who is trying his best at all times and loves his team mates.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Okay. And does that somehow negate his Stanford education and eloquent vernacular (when he's not going crazy)? Us idiots here on ol' CowboysZone call Skip an idiot urryday.

Nothing wrong with Sherman.......

Him yelling and screaming , and then calling out a players name was "a little overboard". But the guy just won a trip to the Super Bowl.......I'm sure Crabtree was talking all night and all week long too....

Its a nothing.....

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Hood Decoder? Why not say what you really wanna say.

As for Sherman, he is a crazy person but it's the fact that he's a crazy person that makes him so good. When he first said he was better than Revis, quite a few people laughed (including Revis). But to get to where he's going right now (The Superbowl), he's had to drive himself by basically imagining everyone as the enemy.

He's probably one of those guys you love when he's on your team but everyone outside of that circle hates his guts.

Co sign. The dude you quoted is ignorant as hell. Doesn't surprise me though

jimmy40

Reaction score

He seems to be a sincere guy who is trying his best at all times and loves his team mates.

we have the most full of crap fans on earth.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Sherman.......

Him yelling and screaming , and then calling out a players name was "a little overboard". But the guy just won a trip to the Super Bowl.......I'm sure Crabtree was talking all night and all week long too....

Its a nothing.....

I agree. It started when someone called Sherman's yelling something that requires a "hood decoder." I've already been told not to bring up race on this site, so I'll just leave it at that.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Look Sherman is an excellent player, well spoken and no dummy.

These teams hate,hate ,hate, each other. Sherman makes the game saving play and he's fired through the roof. I wouldn't talk like that but i didn't just play in that game either.

Remember he's on a 5th round contract and he knows how corners can get big big money if you are Deion like in your visibility, he knows what he's doing.

Pretty amazing to not be thrown at all game, keep your concentration maxed out, and make the game winner at the end, impressive stuff.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
wonder what Dez would say if he caught the TD pass to put the boys in the Super Bowl and a mic was stuck in his face immediately after the game?

hmmm..i just hmmm want to ...you know...:)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

I wouldn't put my money on that if I were you.

sideon

Reaction score
"Class" has gotten us three 8-8 seasons while a lack of "class" just got Richard Sherman's team to the Super Bowl.

Exactly, you need the "bad guys" to win because they do the stuff the "good guys" aren't wired to do.