Seattle vs. Green Bay

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I think the Packers let Lynch score intentionally and it was the right move. Seattle had all the momentum, they would have eventually run the clock down and scored a TD with barely any time left for the Packers

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I think the Packers let Lynch score intentionally and it was the right move. Seattle had all the momentum, they would have eventually run the clock down and scored a TD with barely any time left for the Packers

No way.

Two conversion wasn't a gimme.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
These are the moments where you can't allow the pressure of the game to get to you. You can't be bothered by fans, or the "do or die" situation, by an aggressive defensive front, you have to be in a state of mind where nothing bothers you.

Proximo

Reaction score
Anyone knows why the Packer that got that INT at 5:00 just slide down when he had all the mid field open?

I questioned that decision as well. I understand he didn't want to risk screwing up, but if he would've cut to his right there was open field and a possible TD.

reddyuta

Reaction score

i agree with this,they didnt touch him.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Ridiculous.....one more stop ends the game, plus they had all their time outs