Secret Crush

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
We all know who YOUR secret crush is Yeag...

superfly.gif

Who is this? It DOES kind of look like Polamalu! LOL

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Ok I'm conceding Mischas a bit too skinny but has does have a beautiful face...what do you all think of Kerri Walsh, olympic volleyball champ? Have you ever seen a woman with abs like this?! Makes me feel like I need to get back the abs I once had myself now. I love her legs!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Who is this? It DOES kind of look like Polamalu! LOL

It's wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka...

Yeagermeister used to have a picture of Stevie Ray in his sig that looked like Snuka... so I always teased him about it...

joseephuss

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Ok I'm conceding Mischas a bit too skinny but has does have a beautiful face...what do you all think of Kerri Walsh, olympic volleyball champ? Have you ever seen a woman with abs like this?! Makes me feel like I need to get back the abs I once had myself now. I love her legs!

Is that a tuft of hair on her chest?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
It's wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka...

Yeagermeister used to have a picture of Stevie Ray in his sig that looked like Snuka... so I always teased him about it...
Superfly can play a wicked guitar :D

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
She's hot...

if you like teenage boys.:rolleyes:

Where are the hips?
the chest?
the booty?
you know, the stuff that makes a female, female?
Forget abs... abs are for meatheads... I like a girl with a lil pooch.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
She's hot...

if you like teenage boys.:rolleyes:

Where are the hips?
the chest?
the booty?
you know, the stuff that makes a female, female?
Forget abs... abs are for meatheads... I like a girl with a lil pooch.

Good questions! lol Not my type either unless its just her legs, but still its impressive for any woman to have abs like that as an athlete, and if you've ever seen her play beach volleyball shes in a class of her own.

superpunk

Reaction score
I can't believe this thread has gone over a hundred posts, with nary a mention of the great Vida Guerra....

Rrrrrrr.....

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I can't believe this thread has gone over a hundred posts, with nary a mention of the great Vida Guerra....

Rrrrrrr.....

Well at least I saw the nice pic of Vida before MR Coldspongebath came along.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Saw Piper Perabo in "Imagine Me And You" last night, and she looks even better at 28 then she did at 22 in "Coyote Ugly", hard to imagine but true, though I can't find any pictures of her from the film.

http://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f396/swimhurl/Piper.jpg

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Must add Mischa Barton to this list!

http://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f396/swimhurl/Mischa.jpg

http://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f396/swimhurl/Mischa2.jpghttp://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f396/swimhurl/Mischa2.jpg

I don't know who she is, but she looks like one of my exes, so naturally, I say she's smoking! ;)

superpunk

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Well at least I saw the nice pic of Vida before MR Coldspongebath came along.

***? She was fully clothed....that was about the best I could do for "suitable" pic...took me a while to find. Not that I minded, of course...:)

superpunk

Reaction score
135c_gossip.JPG

More appropriate? Drawback....not as much emphasis on her greatest assets...:muttley:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
superpunk said:
***? She was fully clothed....that was about the best I could do for "suitable" pic...took me a while to find. Not that I minded, of course...:)

I'm with you...Didn't see anything wrong with it...Some people will be offended by ANYTHING.