Secret Crush

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
How about a receipt?

heh, ya'll funny. i'd post more pics but the others i have are pretty freaking huge. you're free to go to the site in my tagline and look up "babes". i'll be hanging out with her tomorrow night and i'll be sure to get the time.

and a receipt. :)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
heh, ya'll funny. i'd post more pics but the others i have are pretty freaking huge. you're free to go to the site in my tagline and look up "babes". i'll be hanging out with her tomorrow night and i'll be sure to get the time.

and a receipt. :)
:rolleyes: :cool:

Reaction score
iceberg said:
heh, ya'll funny. i'd post more pics but the others i have are pretty freaking huge.

And taped to the back of your bathroom door w/ holes poked through all the "naughty spots"?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
And taped to the back of your bathroom door w/ holes poked through all the "naughty spots"?

so i take it no one believes me here....

143390801_m.jpg

again, i'll be hanging out with her and her friends (other renegade babes) tomorrow night. if you ask nice, i'll post more pics later you unbelievers. : )

Reaction score
iceberg said:

Not necessarily, but if you'd take out the words "believes" and "me", and substitute "cares", you'd have a much more accurate post.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Not necessarily, but if you'd take out the words "believes" and "me", and substitute "cares", you'd have a much more accurate post.

if no one cared, there'd not be a response. : )

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
iceberg said:

143390801_m.jpg

again, i'll be hanging out with her and her friends (other renegade babes) tomorrow night. if you ask nice, i'll post more pics later you unbelievers. : )
I believe you, but then I know.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:

143390801_m.jpg

Dude, for real... if you were hooked up this chic you wouldn't need to strive so hard to try and "prove it". It's obvious that even you know there's nothing to talk about. A picture with her is not proof of anything. And "hanging out with her and her friends" isn't that impressive. You could be hanging out with Carmen Electra... doesn't mean you're hittin it.
Sorry, but I'm blunt and don't like misleading BS intended to impress me.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
hey - i never said i was hitting anything. jennifer is just a great friend of mine that helps me out a lot in promotions. *i'm* not the one who said she'd not give me the time of day or made prostitute remarks.

everyone was showing pics of hot chics i'm pretty damn sure THEY'RE not hitting, so i just showed a pic of a hot good friend of mine.

ya'll were the ones who went out assuming things.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
hey - i never said i was hitting anything. jennifer is just a great friend of mine that helps me out a lot in promotions. *i'm* not the one who said she'd not give me the time of day or made prostitute remarks.

everyone was showing pics of hot chics i'm pretty damn sure THEY'RE not hitting, so i just showed a pic of a hot good friend of mine.

ya'll were the ones who went out assuming things.
You used the term "my number 1 babe" or something...
then you posted a pic of you and her like it was supposed to proove something. That's all.
No one else tried to act like they were getting with the girls they mentioned.

It was misleading and I think you know it was, as well.

Thanks for the honesty above.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
You used the term "my number 1 babe" or something...
then you posted a pic of you and her like it was supposed to proove something. That's all.
No one else tried to act like they were getting with the girls they mentioned.

It was misleading and I think you know it was, as well.

Thanks for the honesty above.

heh, she *is* my #1 babe. she's the head "renegade babe" for promotions for renegaderadio.net - a site i own and run and she's helped with for 2 years now. again, i didn't lie, you assumed and went all flippant about my not being worth the time of day to a girl like that. i posted the pic to merely show she WOULD give me the time of day and i DO know her cause YOU had to make it sound like she'd "not"

and when you're in a thread about a secret crush - isn't that by defination babes you're NOT getting? i'm sorry the way i term how jennifer helps me out doesn't meet with your approval, but it still doesn't change anything no matter how mad or upset you get about it.

and i've been completely honest - you're the one making things out to be what they're not.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I believe you, but then I know.

go figure hos. we post secret crushes, i post one about my "head babe" and look what happens.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
go figure hos. we post secret crushes, i post one about my "head babe" and look what happens.
Clam down guy...

I'm not angry.

I was just letting you know how you came across.