Secret Crush

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
superpunk said:
135c_gossip.JPG

More appropriate? Drawback....not as much emphasis on her greatest assets...:muttley:

Too Much Back showing...And aren't you getting just a little bit too close to seeing her Best Asset?:D

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
Jenna Jameson

sluts do it for me everytime, and she's experienced, another plus

She's been in some good movies I've seen...:D ...I do like the Heartbreaker Tattoo on her Butt!

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
How can we forget Elena Eleniak? Boy when I saw her on Baywatch as a teen myself, she sure stirred up my hormones!

http://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f396/swimhurl/Eleniak2.jpg

http://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f396/swimhurl/Eleniak.jpg

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
How can we forget Elena Eleniak? Boy when I saw her on Baywatch as a teen myself, she sure stirred up my hormones!

http://i51.***BLOCKED***/albums/f396/swimhurl/Eleniak2.jpg

Yummy. (first pic isn't as good as it could be though) What ever happened to her?

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Yummy. (first pic isn't as good as it could be though) What ever happened to her?

I'm not sure, I think since Baywatch she's been doing alot of low-budget movies and the occasional TV appearance...but yeah she was gorgeous on Baywatch...I think she had just as good a body and a much prettier face then Pam Anderson

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
I'm not sure, I think since Baywatch she's been doing alot of low-budget movies and the occasional TV appearance...but yeah she was gorgeous on Baywatch...I think she had just as good a body and a much prettier face then Pam Anderson
Her body was eons better than PA.
She was natural.
PA is a walking science project.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:

The only time I ever watched Baywatch was when they actually attempted to give it a half-serious approach in its first season or two. haha I know she was one of the first cast members ever. Ya know, back when they dealt with saving lives and all that overrated jazz. I think she was in the movie version of Beverly Hillbillies too, right?

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
The only time I ever watched Baywatch was when they actually attempted to give it a half-serious approach in its first season or two. haha I know she was one of the first cast members ever. Ya know, back when they dealt with saving lives and all that overrated jazz. I think she was in the movie version of Beverly Hillbillies too, right?

Yeah she was in Beverly Hillbillies, I never really watched Baywatch for the plot and I don't know many who did! But I think she was a big reason it was the most watched TV show in the world in its day!

superpunk

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Damn she knows how to work the camera!

If she is new to you, or anyone for that matter, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend you spend the next hour searching for any and all pictures of her that you can find. If you do anything else for the next hour, I will assume you are a eunuch. :eek:

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
If she is new to you, or anyone for that matter, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend you spend the next hour searching for any and all pictures of her that you can find. If you do anything else for the next hour, I will assume you are a eunuch. :eek:

Honestly, I had never heard of her before, but she brings the meaning of "hot Latina" to a whole new level...

superpunk

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Honestly, I had never heard of her before, but she brings the meaning of "hot Latina" to a whole new level...

Jeebus....since apparently a link, is inappropriate, go to google and search for Vida Guerra pics. Now. I;m not joking.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:

Never watched her on Baywatch...But after I saw her in Under Siege...I was like Wow!

Could be wrong but I read that she got hooked on Crystal Meth or something like that and it ruined her career and looks.

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
Hell I'm sure it's probably cool here to dislike my next one too just like it is everywhere else it seems but I'll be damned if that can stop me from still digging her. This chicks perfect, character flaws and all!
:laugh1:

parishiltonoopsdress1.jpg

090a9dd989.jpg

normal_paris_esquire1.jpg

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Zippy Speedster said:
Hell I'm sure it's probably cool here to dislike my next one too just like it is everywhere else it seems but I'll be damned if that can stop me from still digging her. This chicks perfect, character flaws and all!
:laugh1:

parishiltonoopsdress1.jpg

090a9dd989.jpg

normal_paris_esquire1.jpg
Looks like a shaved bird to me.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
truth be told - i'm pretty nuts about my "head babe" jennifer. sweetheart as well as most definate babe!!!

jennifer1.jpg

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
truth be told - i'm pretty nuts about my "head babe" jennifer. sweetheart as well as most definate babe!!!

jennifer1.jpg
And she doesn't give you the time of day.