Seems Like Most Analyst Picking Bears... I Am Getting Worried Now

dfense

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1658718 said:
I have been going to alot of sports site on the net and listening to sports radio on and off today and it seems almost everybody is picking the Bears.

I was feeling pretty confident after dominating Miami, but now I am kinda getting worried that everybody thinks we are going to lose.

I just pray freaking Grossman does not light us up, that would be freaking embarrassing. I think we can handle Benson, never really considered him that great of a back. Jones was 10x better, easily.

And one last piece of advise for Wade.....DO NOT KICK TO HESTER!!!
Just for the record, everybody and their mother picked the Eagles to beat Washington last week to.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, one good thing about a Cowboy loss is, our resident eagle trolls will show back up...they seem to be gone for some funny reason!

:eek:

:rolleyes:

BlueStar II

Reaction score
If we can get an early lead and put pressure on Grossman to try to play catch up, then I like our chances a lot better. What a great game for our pass rush/pressure to finally show up in force, and with Grossman as the QB, if that does happen, our chances will improve dramatically, IMO.