Seems the Eagles are having locker room issues, Hurts and Sirianni

Jayinem

Reaction score
He was definitely measuring his words. Could explain how the bottom fell out.
This sounds almost not fixable? One player cusses out and another flips off their QB?

During the course of Hurts’ 20 turnover season, he was cussed out by A.J. Brown and flipped off by Dallas Goedert on the sidelines during games. Hurts was displeased with the lack of support from Sirianni.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
If you listened to this without reading what "Ernie The Cowboy" had to say first you would think nothing of it.

Ernie is telling you to listen with an agenda. It's influencing you to think a certain way before you even listen.

Now look at my avatar.
Yes and no. If you have the ideal bond with your coach, you can at least say something respecful ala Tom Brady. This was a lay-up, softball question: "Do you love your wife/kids/partner?" Of course, you're not always feeling the best about them, but damn...he was hemming and hawwing in a way that makes you think he's gone lockerroom "public" with his views.

jujoboys

Reaction score
My prediction is that Mike McCarthy and Nicky Sissyirani are both fired after the season. Sissyirani lost that team last year. I don’t see him recovering especially with the new assistants he chose. I think they are 1 bad game away from falling apart again. If GB spanks them in Brazil in the 1st game it could go down quickly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The drama continues.

That's too bad.

:laugh:
Drama is how the world works. Some people feverishly feed on it and thinking they are normal.

Our world is NOT normal. And if you suspect you are normal.....especially in the vacuum people love to be in...then you are insane

If you don;t have someone nearby telling you how *** up you are....then you are certainly *** up!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sounds like the offensive players are turning on Hurts. Hurts sounds like a toddler crying about getting in trouble for his poor performance and attitude.

Qcard

Reaction score
I know this is probably the wrong section but it does relate to us as our division rivals, I guess. Or move it if you have to

Jalen Hurts: I lead great by your example of me...mic drop :laugh: :bow:

Chasing6

Reaction score
This sounds almost not fixable? One player cusses out and another flips off their QB?

During the course of Hurts’ 20 turnover season, he was cussed out by A.J. Brown and flipped off by Dallas Goedert on the sidelines during games. Hurts was displeased with the lack of support from Sirianni.
Running QB's are great aren't they???

Flamma

Reaction score
My prediction is that Mike McCarthy and Nicky Sissyirani are both fired after the season. Sissyirani lost that team last year. I don’t see him recovering especially with the new assistants he chose. I think they are 1 bad game away from falling apart again. If GB spanks them in Brazil in the 1st game it could go down quickly.
This is what I'm thinking as well. He lost the team. How do you recover from that? The thing is, we don't know what caused the players to be disinterested. We do know that Nick couldn't fix it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you listened to this without reading what "Ernie The Cowboy" had to say first you would think nothing of it.

Ernie is telling you to listen with an agenda. It's influencing you to think a certain way before you even listen.

Now look at my avatar.
I thought you had moved on from the Eagles and moved on to the Texans?