Seems the Eagles are having locker room issues, Hurts and Sirianni

Flamma

Reaction score
I agree that a QB has to be able to beat defenses with his mind & arm. Hurts was making some pretty impressive throws during the SB run. That needs to be acknowledged. Rolling for first 10 games last year. Seems like their is some intrigue as to what will happen this year.
During the SB run he was getting a lot of favorable coverages. That's what running the ball really well gets you. He also had the benefit of a very good OL and top end WRs. But the less he runs the ball, and has to throw into coverage, he's still that 2021 Jalen Hurts. If they go back to using him as a weapon, they'll have better success.

Sydla

Reaction score
Jeff McClane, who is one of their better beat reporters, said on a podcast that Hurts' answer definitely rubbed some key members of the organization the wrong way.

DZSierra

Reaction score
No clue what's going on in Philly, but from what I read per the info given here, my take...

Head coach of the Eagles is pretty much a ****** bag, or at least he always comes off that way.

From the games I saw, it seems like Hurts has shown more class than his head coach and has even tried to help his head coach not to make himself look like a fool on national TV.

I'm thinking any fondness that Hurts had for his head coach is gone.