Seems the Eagles are having locker room issues, Hurts and Sirianni

lukemartin79

Reaction score
My prediction is that Mike McCarthy and Nicky Sissyirani are both fired after the season. Sissyirani lost that team last year. I don’t see him recovering especially with the new assistants he chose. I think they are 1 bad game away from falling apart again. If GB spanks them in Brazil in the 1st game it could go down quickly.
I agree with you. Philly was 10-1, cruising along. Whatever happened there isn't going to be fixed by replacing the OC & DC. It is bigger than that. They needed to clean house and get a whole new staff, period. No idea how Siriani is even still there.
I wonder how long before those fans start dumping on Kellen Moore. After how many 3rd & 4th down plays where its short yardage and he calls for a pass for 10 plus yards that goes incomplete, lol. Even with that good O-Line and a running QB - we all know he will. He is going to drive them crazy like he did us with his rollercoaster inconsistencies.

JustChip

Reaction score
My prediction is that Mike McCarthy and Nicky Sissyirani are both fired after the season. Sissyirani lost that team last year. I don’t see him recovering especially with the new assistants he chose. I think they are 1 bad game away from falling apart again. If GB spanks them in Brazil in the 1st game it could go down quickly.
Yep. Could be like the Gints in 2007 with Coughlin. They were in turmoil after 2 games, mutinous against Coughlin, having players only meetings and were written off. Coughlin loosened up on his drill sergeant routine and they saved their season. Remains to be seen which way they go, but issues at this point in time were be disconcerting. Of course, winning cures all.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Sissyirani........:laugh::laugh: I like that.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Im still not sold on Hurts. The most tds he's thrown in a season in 23, I'll say the same thing I say about Daniel Jones this isn't the 70s, throwing less than 30tds in this era is bad. Before people bring up rushing tds, I think history has shown that rushing qbs dont last, thats why a qb has to do it with his arm.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you listened to this without reading what "Ernie The Cowboy" had to say first you would think nothing of it.

Ernie is telling you to listen with an agenda. It's influencing you to think a certain way before you even listen.

Now look at my avatar.
Ernie the Cowboy hopes they will implode again and we will win the NFC East again.
Hey, Ernie haven't you heard we get bounced by 7th seeds as of late................

Rayman70

Reaction score
nick should have been the first firing last year on that team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
in Nicks defense, Hurts is a limited 1 read QB with accuracy issues on the short and mid range throws. He gets in trouble when his first read isn't there. I think they will lean on Barkley alot due to this. A good run game can mask these things.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Probably nothing

Hurts is a pretty solid guy and Sirianni is feces
I assume you missed the part about Hurts being cussed out by a player and flipped off by another player?

Definitely not nothing

GMO415

Reaction score
Dude had one MVP like season and gets a gigantic payday like Wentz did, only to come crashing down.
giphy.gif

HotDog37

Reaction score
I assume you missed the part about Hurts being cussed out by a player and flipped off by another player?

Definitely not nothing
I agree. Hurts may have thrown some teammates under the bus for that to have happened.

FoxF

Reaction score
Did you guys actually listen to the podcast? He sounded like he had just woke up and was tired. He actually said Nick has been great..after pausing on the initial question he was very positive.

Is the OP known to have insider info or has the Eagles sideline antics been in the news before?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This doesn't surprise me ......... as grounded as Hurts appears to be, he is dealing with a lot of egos. You never get the sense that Hurts has earned to respect of his teammates. In other words, established the team as his team like Dak. I mean no one questions whether or not the Cowboys are Dak's team.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This doesn't surprise me ......... as grounded as Hurts appears to be, he is dealing with a lot of egos. You never get the sense that Hurts has earned to respect of his teammates. In other words, established the team as his team like Dak. I mean no one questions whether or not the Cowboys are Dak's team.
Might want to speak with CD and Micah on whether this is Dak's team or not.
They sure didn't look motivated in the GB game when the Deer in the Headlights came out in the 1st Q.