Seems the Eagles are having locker room issues, Hurts and Sirianni

GINeric

Reaction score
This doesn't mean much to me. Before I became a business owner, I didn't get along with a boss or two in my lifetime. I have two employees that I don't necessarily care for and I know damn well they don't like me.

But I wasn't paid to like my bosses when I used to work for others and I don't pay my employees to like me or be friends with me. I got a great relationship with most of my employees, but if i didn't, this is a business, not a social club. For the one or two i dont like, they're damn good workers and the work gets done. That's all that matters.

Players don't have to like coaches and vice versa. The goal is to win, not like each other and be friends with each other. If those things happen, that's just a bonus along your career.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Hurts sounded normal to me. His head coach isn't hands-on anymore. He's more traditional and letting his offensive, and defensive coaches do the coaching. So the likelihood he would be mad at the head coach? Doesn't sound likely. I haven't heard a thing where I live, and if there was Eagles news we get it first.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I assume you missed the part about Hurts being cussed out by a player and flipped off by another player?

Definitely not nothing
It was Goedert that flipped him off. I’ve seen the exchange. It was during the TB playoff game. Goedert covered it up saying he made a mistake on the field and was frustrated with himself and that everyone was misreading the situation. Might be PR, but I just didn’t see anything all that concerning.

You can also view the exchange and make of it what you want.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If you listened to this without reading what "Ernie The Cowboy" had to say first you would think nothing of it.

Ernie is telling you to listen with an agenda. It's influencing you to think a certain way before you even listen.

Now look at my avatar.
Kind of like when you told us all to listen to an obscure quote of the QB saying "see he hates the fans"

Interesting.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
they set things up that the rat looking coach would be out bother 50 million a year qb

Kellen Moore will be the next coach of the Eagles bahhahaha

foofighters

Reaction score
I know this is probably the wrong section but it does relate to us as our division rivals, I guess. Or move it if you have to

Is anyone shocked? Poor Kellen Moore. He thought he could stick to us twice a year and then gets over there and realizes the dumpster fire that's going on.

Sydla

Reaction score
I know this is probably the wrong section but it does relate to us as our division rivals, I guess. Or move it if you have to

Definitely a strange mix these two. Sirianni is immature and wears his emotions on his sleeve whereas Hurts keeps to himself and tends to show little emotion. The clips of him just sitting by himself on the bench during games is pretty typical.

Sydla

Reaction score
But yet our best defensive player and the brand new DC haven't said 20 words to each other and it's "no problem" according to here.
This isn't a Cowboys fan's creation. This interview, for example, caught the eye of most of the Philly media, for example. And there have long been rumors about issues between Hurts and some players and Sirianni.

As I said above, they are an odd mix from two different ends of the spectrum. This is not to say they can't work it out and Philly can't be quite good but Sirianni is a brash, immature, boisterous guy and Hurts is the exact opposite...........

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This isn't a Cowboys fan's creation. This interview, for example, caught the eye of most of the Philly media, for example. And there have long been rumors about issues between Hurts and some players and Sirianni.

As I said above, they are an odd mix from two different ends of the spectrum. This is not to say they can't work it out and Philly can't be quite good but Sirianni is a brash, immature, boisterous guy and Hurts is the exact opposite...........
Micah is Sirianni while Zimmer is Hurts.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
An Eagles implosion is a beautiful thing. It’s up there with other natural wonders, like watching a beautiful sunset on the beach, or pensively looking at the magnificence of the Grand Canyon in the early hours of the morning.