Seems the Eagles are having locker room issues, Hurts and Sirianni

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny how this anti-Hurts (Eagles) thread is only 5 pages long, while in the pro-Dak (Cowboys) thread it is already 6 pages long and counting.

Sounds like the pro-Dak thread is infested with closet Eagles fans posing as Cowboys fans if one goes and reads the comments in there. Messed up.
In your opinion, how many of your fellow CowboysZone members are Dallas Cowboys fans posting in the pro-Dak Prescott thread? Additionally, how many of those identified Dallas Cowboys fans criticizing Prescott are in that particular thread?

Certainly, there will always be individuals posing as someone or something they are not on the internet. Anonymity prompts some people into adopting misleading personas.

However, every critical voice is not 'the enemy'. So, I am also curious how many Eagles fans, with criticisms of Prescott that you disagree with, have infested the thread you have singled out in your estimation. Is the infestation 100%? 75%? 50%? 25%? <fill in the blank>%?

Flamma

Reaction score
When they are running it in at 100% efficiency why would they pass?
People have trouble with this. Even in the media, not just random fans. But the opposite is also true. People in the media, so called experts, are anointing Hurts even though he hardly ever had to throw into coverage. Due to the great run game. A great run game can mask a lot.

jwitten82

Reaction score
When they are running it in at 100% efficiency why would they pass?
It's still a gimmick, wont last. A qb has to prove it with his arm. One of the reasons the Ravens struggle in the playoffs is Jacksons passing ability is not as good, Dak is a better thrower than Lamar

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It's still a gimmick, wont last. A qb has to prove it with his arm. One of the reasons the Ravens struggle in the playoffs is Jacksons passing ability is not as good, Dak is a better thrower than Lamar
Being able to line up & just shove it down the defense's throat isn't a gimmick IMO. Losing Kelce and\or rule changes could alter their success for sure.

I agree that a QB has to be able to beat defenses with his mind & arm. Hurts was making some pretty impressive throws during the SB run. That needs to be acknowledged. Rolling for first 10 games last year. Seems like their is some intrigue as to what will happen this year.

Lamar has a much better arm. His issue is consistency. He can be almost perfect at times & pretty wild at others. That being said, I don't know that the playoff loss last year was on him. Didn't they have quite a bit of injuries down the stretch?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ummm............ one is the QB of our team and one is not.

Why would a thread on Hurts potentially dissing his HC garner more talk than one about Dak and the overall team failures in the postseason?
Only anti-Dakkers wouldn't get this.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In your opinion, how many of your fellow CowboysZone members are Dallas Cowboys fans posting in the pro-Dak Prescott thread? Additionally, how many of those identified Dallas Cowboys fans criticizing Prescott are in that particular thread?

Certainly, there will always be individuals posing as someone or something they are not on the internet. Anonymity prompts some people into adopting misleading personas.

However, every critical voice is not 'the enemy'. So, I am also curious how many Eagles fans, with criticisms of Prescott that you disagree with, have infested the thread you have singled out in your estimation. Is the infestation 100%? 75%? 50%? 25%? <fill in the blank>%?
I'll simply and obviously say at least 50% of the anti-Dakkers are not 100% Cowboys fans. Wishy-washy fans. Flip-floppers. Are quick to praise lesser QBs from other teams over their supposed own Cowboys QB who is statistically proven to be better.

That's what's going on in here, and the atmosphere proves it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Only anti-Dakkers wouldn't get this.
Answer the question, why would you expect a thread on Hurts giving a cold shoulder to have more activity than a thread about out QB, the playoff failures, etc?

If anything, your logic here shows you be the ridiculous Dak homer that most people know you to be.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'll simply and obviously say at least 50% of the anti-Dakkers are not 100% Cowboys fans. Wishy-washy fans. Flip-floppers. Are quick to praise lesser QBs from other teams over their supposed own Cowboys QB who is statistically proven to be better.

Or............. the majority of fans don't really give a crap about Hurts (how many posts do we get when the Giants or Eagles or Commanders stuff is posted here where people say "Why is this on the board?")............... and most posters focus on topics that deal with just the Cowboys?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Sure but just because you cannot tell who exactly does not mean you pretend it is not a problem.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I've been an eagles fan all my life that is why I have attended 12 Cowboy games at Texas stajum growing up after my Military days were over, and I still don't like Prescott.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Interesting.

In your previous post, you stated "... while in the pro-Dak (Cowboys) thread it is already 6 pages long and counting." Correct me if I am wrong but I am assuming that particular thread's title is I fully expect Dak and the other 2 top players to receive extensions! (link). Currently, I believe it is the only front-page thread matching your criteria the most.

That thread's last post was made Tuesday. 35 CowboysZone members posted at least once within the thread from its creation until that time.

With your permission, I would like to send the list of that thread's participating posters by private message. I would ask you to indicate which of those site members fit your definition of the term 'anti-Dakkers'. Then ask which members fitting your definition are not Cowboys fans in your opinion. I will completely understand if you choose to not satisfy my curiosity.

Naming members on the public forum is frowned upon. I will not be sharing members' names on the open forum for that reason.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Funny how this anti-Hurts (Eagles) thread is only 5 pages long, while in the pro-Dak (Cowboys) thread it is already 6 pages long and counting.

Sounds like the pro-Dak thread is infested with closet Eagles fans posing as Cowboys fans if one goes and reads the comments in there. Messed up.
Honestly man I think its that the fans are worried more about our team than what some Cowboy youtuber thinks the eagles are doing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure but just because you cannot tell who exactly does not mean you pretend it is not a problem.
I did not say it was a problem for him in his opinion. Or that it is not a problem for any other members' opinion. I am simply trying to get a better understanding (for myself only) of how the generalization is being applied from his perspective.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been an eagles fan all my life that is why I have attended 12 Cowboy games at Texas stajum growing up after my Military days were over, and I still don't like Prescott.
In that case, you should change your avatar. Route 66 does not run through any part of the state of Pennsylvania.

D'OH! I have the perfect alternative!
png-transparent-interstate-95-interstate-10-interstate-75-in-ohio-interstate-40-road-blue-label-text-thumbnail.png
:laugh:

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
This morning the NFL fined Atlanta for tampering With Kirk Cousins, and extracted a fifth-round pick from them. The other case, the Eagles The NFL also concluded a separate tampering probe into the Eagles’ signing of Saquon Barkley and did not find enough evidence to punish them. It seemed like they took a long time.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Most aren’t Philthy fans but just miserable people trying to get other miserable people to commiserate with.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most aren’t Philthy fans but just miserable people trying to get other miserable people to commiserate with.
Interesting. I am guessing it is less about fan allegiance and more to do with a form of personality dysfunction they possess in your opinion.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
LOL....this is dumb.

I haven't even read the comments here yet, but there's no WAY my fellow Cowboy fans are so gullible as to be be influenced by the "unbiased reporting of EARNIE THE COWBOW FAN"

He's basically insulting all of our intelligence by thinking a single person would be SO DUMB to be mentally manipulated by this.

If you wanted an unbiased opinion of a Hatfield, would you really ask a McCoy's opinion?

WE'RE NOT AS DUMB AS YOU THINK ERNIE!!!!!

welp, now I'll read the comments