Selling all my season tickets for profit this year

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dallas has been in a divisional playoff game three out of the past 5 seasons.

They’ve had double digit wins in each of those seasons.

In 2014 they got there with a bad defense.

In 2016 they got there with a Rookie QB.

In 2018 they got there with the second youngest team in the league.

They did all that while being frugal in free agency.

All signs point to them being a young team on the rise who is getting their all pro center back. They’ve won more games the last three seasons than every team except the Pats.

They are sustaining success. They did it while rebuilding most of the team... and they’re doing it all while not spending big in free agency.

How anyone could say that 2019 is a lost season already makes no sense.

There is plenty to be excited about for Dallas fans. IMO that is.

You must really enjoy celebrating that regular season success.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You travel from NY to Dallas eight times in the fall? :omg:
You must be an uber-dedicated fan, rich, retired or all three. :laugh:
Usually 6 games in Dallas, at Philly, at NY every year. Not like clockwork, I try to hit the games in a row - just depends. Self employed.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

All signs point to them being a young team on the rise who is getting their all pro center back. They’ve won more games the last three seasons than every team except the Pats.

They are sustaining success. They did it while rebuilding most of the team... and they’re doing it all while not spending big in free agency.

^ This

jjktkk

Reaction score
Who was the last major free agent the Cowboys brought in?

Was it Terrell Owens? Over a decade ago?

Earl Thomas was the exact player needed to fortify the back end of this defense for next season.

Next season is already over, and it's only March. And sadly, they don't even care.

I'll be selling ALL of my season tickets this year, to opposing fans most likely, on the internet.

At least I'll make money, too.

The Joneses seem intent on preparing for an impending strike two years from now. As if they want to suck as much money out of this thing before it all implodes.

So I'll do the same.

I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland Browns football this year. Never thought I'd type that.

This is going to be a long, boring season. Not a stitch of excitement about it.
Didn't realize you are one of the drama queens on here.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Earl Thomas was the exact player needed to fortify the back end of this defense for next season.

Next season is already over, and it's only March. And sadly, they don't even care.

I'll be selling ALL of my season tickets this year, to opposing fans most likely, on the internet.

The Joneses seem intent on preparing for an impending strike two years from now. As if they want to suck as much money out of this thing before it all implodes.

So I'll do the same.

I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland Browns football this year. Never thought I'd type that.

I know I'm going to be watching the Browns as they seize control of that division.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

You can sell some to me.

Dre11

Reaction score
They have no interest in being a legitimate football operation that makes decisions based on smart football maneuvers.

They are a fantasy football family only interested in winning as long as they get to play "football people" in the process.

Otherwise, it's about boats and cameras and celebrity and headlines for the sake of headlines.

Run ultimately by a drunken, womanizing hillbilly and a son who's trying to get dibs on the family fortune purse strings.

It's embarrassing.

This is embarrassing , if they were about cameras and celebrity, they would be signing every big name they can. What would get them talked about more. The cameras shine brightest when you win. You're making contradictory statements

Hadenough

Reaction score

I don't blame the OP one bit. I stopped going to games years ago. This team isnt bad but they never going to win anything with Garrett and Dak.

Doomsay

Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

Who could blame you in the “bye” response, they are just perpetuating the losing acceptance that has become this fan base.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
45 years a fan, 15 as a season ticket holder with my dad, watched every game possible, including the last 7 Super Bowls.

No bigger fan than me.

But I know lack of commitment when I see it.

I'll support you if you try. But not if you quit.

They quit.

My loyalty to the Cowboys has never been based on what the owner(s) does or does not do. If I felt like that, I would have given up on them years ago.

Selling your season tickets to opposing fans can be your form of protest, but otherwise you have to make the choice whether you are a fan because they are the Dallas Cowboys or because of who owns the team, etc. I've been a fan since the Landry days and I'll continue to be one hoping either something will get through to the Joneses, a head coach will be brought in who can win despite their interference or that they will sell the team.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Writing the season off because they didn’t sign ET? Come one man that’s just ridiculous talk, some of you really hitched your wagons to that signing.

Just relax we got the draft coming up and some young talent that we are all hopeful they will improve and take the next step.

I’ll never quit watching Cowboys football, regardless if HC, GM, QB etc... I grew up watching this and they are apart of my life good or bad. I know you’ve been a life long fan, they’re apart of your life as well. Let this this play itself out.

erod

Reaction score
My loyalty to the Cowboys has never been based on what the owner(s) does or does not do. If I felt like that, I would have given up on them years ago.

Selling your season tickets to opposing fans can be your form of protest, but otherwise you have to make the choice whether you are a fan because they are the Dallas Cowboys or because of who owns the team, etc. I've been a fan since the Landry days and I'll continue to be one hoping either something will get through to the Joneses, a head coach will be brought in who can win despite their interference or that they will sell the team.
I'm still just as much a fan. Just not committing my money when they won't.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

Kudos for following through on your ET or bust proclamation.