Send a Note to Rich Behm

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If you would like to post a note for Rich Behm, please do so in this thread and we will get the message to him.

Rich Behm might be paralyzed from the waist down.

Beam_Rich_050309_150.jpg

Rich Behm

rysko

Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck in quick and healthy recovery. Just know that all of cowboyszone is one your side. I have chronic back pain but cannot imagine what you are going through brother. You guys are all in my prayers this week.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Rich, please know that there are thousands of people praying for you. Best of luck to you.

Randy White

Reaction score
Although I've never had the privilege of meeting you, I'd like to let you know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.

R.G.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
You're in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you all the best of health.

tomduhain

Reaction score
Rich,

I thank God you survived an accident which nearly took your life. As you deal with the shock of your injury - remember that you have a nationwide legion of Cowboys fans rooting for you. And keep in mind that many young Americans are traveling the same road to rehabilitation along with you from the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Like them you have the drive and spirit to overcome and start again. Keep the faith.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Joining many of the members of the family known as Cowboys fans, my wish for you is the most complete recovery possible, and a rich and happy life. My heart is sick at what happened to you.

Just know that there are lots of us out there who are behind you, and your family.

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Best of luck to you from a Cowboysfan in Germany. You are in my prayers.

ndanger

Reaction score
Rich, there are thousands of fans pulling for ya' buddy. Keep your chin up and work towards recovery with the effort and enthusiasm that you used to get you where you are within the Cowboys organization and you'll be back in no time. We are all looking forward to a speedy recovery for you and your family. Thanks for all you've done and will do for the Cowboys.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
I wish there was something I could do to make things different.

I can only pray that God will give you and your family the strength, courage and faith, to accept His will for you, as unfathomable as it may be at this time.

I truly believe He will give you strength to overcome this enormous obstacle and get back to finding the Cowboys great players in the not-so-distant future.

God Bless you and BELIEVE!...

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Rich, I hope you have a full recovery. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Through tough times is when the love and support of family and friends means the most. Know that you have thousands if not millions of fans behind you wishing you the best.

blandi60

Reaction score
Rich
Best wishes for the future from a Cowboys fan from the United Kingdom.

bigE79

Reaction score
RICH,I wish nothing but the best for you and your family,never give up hope...from a cowboy fanatic in maryland

Eldorado

Reaction score
Good luck in your troubles, always raise your head high. My family and I will be praying for you and your family; and we hope to see you on the sidelines for the Super Bowl. God bless.

brickman

Reaction score
Rich,

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. May you get well soon!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Rich, you can't begin to know how many thousands of people that are praying for you. Best of luck to you.