Send a Note to Rich Behm

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
My prayers are extended to Rich Behm and his family, and all others who were injured during the accident.

Eagle-Talon

Ky31

Reaction score
Rich, The thoughts and prayers of my family are with you and yours.
Blessed is the man who persevere's under trial, for when he has stood the test he will be given the crown of life. God bless

proline

Reaction score
Rich,

My prayers are with you, your family, and your physicians and therapists. Remember, there is one Physician who can heal when the experts give up hope.

Romans 8:28 (King James Version): And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Isaiah 40:31 (King James Version): But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Philippians 4:13 (King James Version): I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
not a particularly religious man but my thoughts are with you and your family and hoping for a speedy recovery.
all the best from scotland

ethiostar

Reaction score
Best of luck for your speedy recovery. My thoughts and best wishes to you and your family. Know that i'm only one of hundreds and thousands of fans who are thinking of you and yours.

Woods

Reaction score
Best of luck to you and your family.

I'm confident that in time you will be a stronger person for going through this difficult ordeal.

God bless!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rich my prayers are with you and your family during this time. I wish you a speedy and successful recovery. Keep your chin up and never lose hope. The Zoners are with you.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Rich,

I send my prayers and well wishes to you and your family in this time of need. Please know that aside from the support you will receive from your family and friends, you have not only the entire fanbase of the Dallas Cowboys pulling for you, but fans (and many others) across the nation as well.

We're all hoping for a speedy recovery. God Bless.

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
My prayers for a speedy recovery. I know what its like to face a life changing injury/event such as this. I have fought cancer and realized after all was said and done that I was lucky just to be alive. It will be difficult to accept, but keep your hopes and spirits up. Many family, friends, and fans are behind you!

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Rich,

I hope you get better real soon. You are in my thoughts man.

ZenItRam

Reaction score
Rich,

I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for your full recovery. Keep in mind that God is good all the time and He will see you through every moment from the time your injury happened until the completion of your recovery. Please know that in your darkest moments of your recovery, God is there for you and there are people praying to see you and your family through.

God bless.

----gabe

arync

Reaction score
You and your family are in my thoughts. Stay strong, things are always better than they seem.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Rich,

God bless you and keep your spirits high in this difficult time. You have a nation of Cowboys fans and football fans, in general, keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.

zekecee

When Posting...Please Use Caution
Reaction score
Rich

May God bless you and give you strength during the tough times ahead. YOU WILL PULL THROUGH!!!