Senior Bowl Chatter....

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Picture 103 is horrible. Shame on you for ruining an otherwise outstanding gallery.
{opens picture}
John-Belushi-Bluto-63149111153.jpeg

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Thank you for these photos, great job!

What type of gear are you using?

These pictures are of excellent quality!

Canon 7D2 and 70-200mm/f2.8 - The 7D2's images aren't as nice as Canon's top of the line cameras, but its very fast. Good for sports. Thanks.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Nassib has tremendous bend around the corner. I am liking that guy more and more.

Why is Hogan always looking at his arm and/or the ball when he throws? Get your eyes downfield. See where you want the ball to go.

JBS

Reaction score
Wentz going #2 might be the absolute best case scenario

Sydla

Reaction score
RB's don't carry value like they used to, but there aren't five better football players in this draft than Elliott.

Well part of my thinking that Elliott at 4 would be simply value. Taking a RB at 4 isn't getting the true value of that pick, especially when it appears likely that no one would touch Elliott in the Top Ten.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well part of my thinking that Elliott at 4 would be simply value. Taking a RB at 4 isn't getting the true value of that pick, especially when it appears likely that no one would touch Elliott in the Top Ten.

I would not be surprised at all if the Giants took him at 10.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Oh I agree with that viewpoint. I wasn't arguing with you. Just saying, the pick would likely ruffle some feathers but I don't think anyone would question it come Sundays.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's tough to evaluate the two teams considering the vast discrepancy in the quality of coaching they're getting. You basically have to project how much these South players would improve after a week with Garrett.