Senior Bowl Chatter....

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What the hell is this?

Marinelli......"for this drill son, what I want you to do is slowly circle the goal post with your back to it and be really sneaky with it, like a Ninja!!!":facepalm:

It's teaching them to create space, then get small "Take away the space", and get past the O lineman before he can recover. Pretty common drill.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
FFS.I hope Jerry is misleading the media because that delusion crap is just sad.Romo is going to play for 4 years? heck i would be surprised if he practices on Wednesdays.how can a guy who drafted Troy be so misguided and avoid putting more resources at the position? we have been in the wilderness for 2 decades and Jerry still doesnt get it.

Apparently Jerry thinks bionic Romo is going to play into his 40s....................wow.................no words :huh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We need a playmaker behind Romo.

YOU ASKED FOR A PLAYMAKER, I GIVE YOU A PLAYMAKER................THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!:lmao2:

johnny-manziel-dez-bryant-pool.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What the hell is this?

Marinelli......"for this drill son, what I want you to do is slowly circle the goal post with your back to it and be really sneaky with it, like a Ninja!!!":facepalm:

Apparently, he thinks it is a big deal.

He was doing the exact same thing yesterday with some person in nothing but a Raven jacket during the telecast.

gmoney112

Reaction score
So Wentz in the first and Miller in the second? Then grab Killebrew if he falls to third.

I wouldn't hate it.

Just bring Lamar Miller in so we can start a legitimate running back, and then blow the rest of the cap room on defense.

It'd be cool if we could trade down in 2nd for an extra third.