Senior Bowl Chatter....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So are we all in agreement that Wentz and Miller are our first 2 picks?

We need players everywhere. It's ridiculous.

DT, RB, WR, QB, S, CB, OT or a G that kicks MArtin out wide.

All I know is that we gotta come away with Wentz. Don't lose a talent like that for any reason.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
We need players everywhere. It's ridiculous.

DT, RB, WR, QB, S, CB, OT or a G that kicks MArtin out wide.

All I know is that we gotta come away with Wentz. Don't lose a talent like that for any reason.
there will be a talent like him next year and the year after. If we flop again we'll be in the same position. When did Wentz become cant miss though?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Wentz obsession is a bit much but the QB class is not very promising next year.

At the moment, the top senior prospects are Chad Kelly, C.J. Beathard and Joshua Dobbs. Deshaun Watson appears to be the only junior worth drafting.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
there will be a talent like him next year and the year after. If we flop again we'll be in the same position. When did Wentz become cant miss though?

No QB is can't miss. I don't care if you're Andrew Luck. Nobody knows how these guys will perform until they get put on the field.

Bradford was gushed over the same way Luck was. Luck panned out so far and Bradford is a jag.

You just never know at this position.

Wentz is already out performing guys who played at bigger schools than him. He is clearly the elite talent at the position in the Senior Bowl.

Had he played for a Ohio State or Alabama then he would not make it past 2 and may still not make it past 2 if Cleveland makes the right choice.

bodi

Reaction score
I've also liked what I've seen out of Harvard tackle Cole Toner. Toner has been credible in "The Pit" drills that match up offensive linemen and defensive linemen.

Cole Toner

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
At the moment, the top senior prospects are Chad Kelly, C.J. Beathard and Joshua Dobbs. Deshaun Watson appears to be the only junior worth drafting.

And there is a very short list of college QB's that left school early and performed well in the NFL.

Stafford, Newton, maaaaaaybe Michael Vick?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've also liked what I've seen out of Harvard tackle Cole Toner. Toner has been credible in "The Pit" drills that match up offensive linemen and defensive linemen.

Cole Toner

Definitely an intriguing player.

JBS

Reaction score
We need pass rushers more than anything

DE and DT

Reactions: BAT

JBS

Reaction score
So we are picking top five again next year?

Well, that is disappointing to hear.

I mean, I can't predict that...I'm just saying he's better...he's going to be the first player taken, Imo..so even holding a top 5 pick won't be enough...we will need the top pick

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't really complain about the OL. Those other 4 starters are ridiculous. All four being All Pro type players over their career. But man does RT stick out in comparison. Free is okay on his best day. Will Green ever see the field on a consistent basis? How good is he even if he does? I certainly wouldn't be against a RT in the draft because of this even though I know that decision would be immensely unpopular.

bodi

Reaction score
I mean look at the front page of DC.COM does that picture look like some who looks Confident or what (talking about Wentrz) - just look at the other QB Hogan looks confused

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prediction - We are about to drop a big steamer over this draft and set this team back further. It will be secondary driven, collecting players that won't matter on the field. Romo will be gone.. We will be an official have not. You are now entering the Campo years. Keep your hands inside the cart at all times and thank you for riding on Jerry's World. Dispatch.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean look at the front page of DC.COM does that picture look like some who is confidant or what - just look at the other QB Hogan looks confused

I think any sane reasonable individual will admit there's never been a better prospect than Wentz.