Senior Bowl Chatter....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
god I hate Wade - I will never understand how he has kept his job this long

Change isn't always the right answer. They're not big believers in it.

What's important in assembling a coaching staff is finding people who know their role and shut their mouth.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What's important in assembling a coaching staff is finding people who know their role and shut their mouth.
The side deal for a QB coach is keeping the owner well-supplied with male enhancement products.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I can't really complain about the OL. Those other 4 starters are ridiculous. All four being All Pro type players over their career. But man does RT stick out in comparison. Free is okay on his best day. Will Green ever see the field on a consistent basis? How good is he even if he does? I certainly wouldn't be against a RT in the draft because of this even though I know that decision would be immensely unpopular.

I think Green looks the part but he clearly can't stay healthy.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No QB is can't miss. I don't care if you're Andrew Luck. Nobody knows how these guys will perform until they get put on the field.

Bradford was gushed over the same way Luck was. Luck panned out so far and Bradford is a jag.

You just never know at this position.

Wentz is already out performing guys who played at bigger schools than him. He is clearly the elite talent at the position in the Senior Bowl.

Had he played for a Ohio State or Alabama then he would not make it past 2 and may still not make it past 2 if Cleveland makes the right choice.

Luck has been underwhelming thus far in his career.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Luck has been underwhelming thus far in his career.

He showed promise as a rookie.

Was very efficient in year 2.

Looked to be evolving into a NFL Superstar and top 5 at the position in year 3. He was incredible in 2014.

Year 4 he took about 3 steps back.

Plankton

Reaction score
I can't really complain about the OL. Those other 4 starters are ridiculous. All four being All Pro type players over their career. But man does RT stick out in comparison. Free is okay on his best day. Will Green ever see the field on a consistent basis? How good is he even if he does? I certainly wouldn't be against a RT in the draft because of this even though I know that decision would be immensely unpopular.

There aren't many positions on the team that couldn't stand to have a talent infusion. As long as they don't bypass an equally good player at a bigger position of need, how could anyone complain?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Read some reports he was taking false steps and bad angles in practices.

This is one of my biggest fears with him. He looked like a man among boys in college and lived off of being the best athlete. In the pros, he is going to need a lot of work and if the scouts and coaching think he's hard to coach, it makes me worry even more.

Reaction score
I have no problem if he is the pick there, personally I feel we can get better value at other positions. This seems to be a deep draft

Nope.

Current starts: Lael Collins, Fredrick, his brother.

Who is Nick Martin going to beat out? We need an immediate contributor in round 2, especially if we go QB in round 1. DT, RB, S CB, LB. That's where we should be looking in round 2.

lkelly

Reaction score
Ah, you found a couple more.. So 4 or 5 out of how many?

Blake Bortles did pretty well last year. Teddy Bridgewater led his team to a division title (over the soon to be performing well Rodgers). I think Andrew Luck will be OK despite a bad, injury filled year in 2015. Brock Osweiler showed promise when Peyton went down.

Is the failure rate significantly lower for senior QBs coming into the draft?

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Throwing well it sounds like. Still don;'t buy him at #2 though.

Last edited: