Senior Bowl Chatter....

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Noah Spence and Matakevich both looked good. That is what I took out of the Senior bowl. That and there isn't much difference between Wentz and QB's that will go in the 6th round when he has to face top notch competition.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Not odd at all, Cowboys offense without Romo is exactly the same. Garrett and Linehan are not the reason for the offensive success in 2014.

I'm in the 3rd qtr and only 3 points...:(

Reactions: BAT

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Noah Spence and Matakevich both looked good. That is what I took out of the Senior bowl. That and there isn't much difference between Wentz and QB's that will go in the 6th round when he has to face top notch competition.

Spence was dominant. If he can convince teams that the Ecstasy was just a youthful phase, he is a stud pass rusher and will go very early.

Matakevich started out good, but then looked worse as the game progressed. He started missing tackles and the more he was sent in there as the MLB in nickel situations, the more athletically limited he looked. To me, he looks like one of those dominant college MLBers who end up not being able to cut it in the NFL. He is too smart and intense to flop as a ST player though. That looks to be his future as a professional.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I hope we don't draft Martin just to eventually kick his brother or La'el to RT. We drafted Green for a reason

We have borderline elite players at 4 positions on the OL which I would gladly take over 3 elite and 2 average. If they can't find a decent starting quality RT later in the draft, sign one in FA. Don't lessen the value of Collins or Martin by playing them at RT, especially for a guy who I don't think has anywhere close to the ceilings of those 2 at OG.

waving monkey

Reaction score

we each get to have our own opinion