Senior Bowl Chatter....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Well, the North are getting it handed to them thus far, Garrett must clap harder for the production to change.

sbark

Reaction score
I thought these FBS level receivers were all NFL ready to catch balls from a lowly FCS level qB.........

sbark

Reaction score
Yeah, the offense looks eerily similar to our offense minus Romo this season. Part of me though, wonders if Garrett is sandbagging it a little with Carson so as to not pump up his stock anymore.

hope your right......but that is giving Garrett a lot of credit vrs past performance

RS12

Reaction score
I really like Reader as a 1 tech option. Big guy but he's descriptively athletic as he was on the Clemson baseball team as a 1B/P at one point.

Me too and at 340 he isnt going to get trucked on a regular basis.

RS12

Reaction score
You have to wonder if representatives of the league office didn't pull Garret aside today and say listen, don't embarrass them today. Let them look competitive.

I wonder if Red told his receivers not to get seperation or put butter on their fingers.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Spence is my pet cat, love his work thus far.

We better draft one or more of these defensive tackles this year, simply loaded in this class.

RS12

Reaction score
Spence is my pet cat, love his work thus far.

We better draft one or more of these defensive tackles this year, simply loaded in this class.

Supposedly his interviews havent been good. However, somebody will grab him in the first because elite pass rushers are like finding hens teeth.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Supposedly his interviews havent been good. However, somebody will grab him in the first because elite pass rushers are like finding hens teeth.

His talent will push him up, a shame his off the field is an issue, so talented.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Thompson is showing up on defense.

Garrett better clap harder, they are getting beat like a drum..lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Wentz looked phenomenal. Made big boy tight stick throws, moved around well, commanded the huddle.

He's ready to win a series of Super Bowls. It's just a question of in which uniform.

Reaction score
I realize our staff is scouting all the players - but I definitely see us specifically scouting Braxton Miller, and Kenneth Dixon. It's eerie how similar what we're running today is to our offense, and we're using miller like we'd use Beasley. Also, running Dixon through our running plays.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Brandon allen looks better than he did when i watched him at Arkansas.