Senior Bowl Game Thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
From the first half, I think Spence might have been the best player. Several of the DTs made plays. Miller looked like an athlete learning to be a receiver and return man. Not sure Wentz was the best QB (for a variety of reasons), not even on his own team. Pressure and drops disrupted things for Wentz, though, so I don't think we got a true read on him from the game.

Reactions: BAT

RandyOh

Reaction score
I'm unable to watch the game so I just want to know how did Wentz look? Did The level of competition & faster game speed bother him any? If he looked calm and cool and trying to make plays happen then I'm officially on the Wentz wagon. The fact that he played against inferior competition his whole college career was the only thing that scared me about him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm unable to watch the game so I just want to know how did Wentz look? Did The level of competition & faster game speed bother him any? If he looked calm and cool and trying to make plays happen then I'm officially on the Wentz wagon. The fact that he played against inferior competition his whole college career was the only thing that scared me about him.

He looked like he belonged, but the pressure and drops didn't allow him to do too much.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This North offense is terrible, we know they are playing vanilla in this game but this is a vanilla version of vanilla..lol.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
From the first half, I think Spence might have been the best player. Several of the DTs made plays. Miller looked like an athlete learning to be a receiver and return man. Not sure Wentz was the best QB (for a variety of reasons), not even on his own team. Pressure and drops disrupted things for Wentz, though, so I don't think we got a true read on him from the game.

Those practice drills give the WR so much of an advantage and that is where all the hype was coming from this week.

I think he'll go late 2nd or the 3rd.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Spence looked about as unstoppable as he did during the scrimmages all week.

Oakman has showed out, but it makes you wonder why he so rarely did that in school.

The DTs are all as good as advertised. Butler collapsing the pocket like he did was impressive.

Miller looked a little lost, but he seems to be a player that you have to go out of your way to get the ball to him.

Wentz was fine. He executed what little he was asked to do. I do not think anyone that matters is comparing his stats in this game to another QB and holding that against him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I hate it when they have a worthless complete waste of time interview make them go to a split screen and stop the flow of the game.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

Not much to see really.....the entire Norths offense looked like the 2015 Cowboys offense.....cant score and drop passes

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Spence looked about as unstoppable as he did during the scrimmages all week.

Oakman has showed out, but it makes you wonder why he so rarely did that in school.

The DTs are all as good as advertised. Butler collapsing the pocket like he did was impressive.

Miller looked a little lost, but he seems to be a player that you have to go out of your way to get the ball to him.

Wentz was fine. He executed what little he was asked to do. I do not think anyone that matters is comparing his stats in this game to another QB and holding that against him.

I will be very disappointed if we don't find a replacement for Hayden in this draft.