***Senior Bowl Game thread***

Gaede

Reaction score
there's alot of good linemen in this game and I'm trying real hard to focus on them, but it's really difficult!

77 from the South (oline) looks okay. I think it's Jean-Gilles.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Gaede said:
there's alot of good linemen in this game and I'm trying real hard to focus on them, but it's really difficult!

77 from the South (oline) looks okay. I think it's Jean-Gilles.
No DL making plays...Fergy is dominating, Scott (texas) is playing well

What a catch.

neosapien23

Reaction score
I hope Whitehurst makes it to the 3rd. He is more acurate than Cutler and more decisive as well.

Gaede

Reaction score
wow, now that I've heard him speak, I am really not impressed with Cutler

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Displaced Cowboy said:
turn your head around mr. howard.
Well, he did have good coverage, but since he is projected as a weakside LB, he will have to improve his coverage, he has been somewhat impressive though...

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I would think these kinda of games are extremely hard on QB's. New WR's different tempo's, new schemes, not much trust in the Oline,, I would think it would be wrong to totally judge a QB by this game. Lineman block, ;pretty much the same, WR run and catch, pretty much the same, but QB its a totally different story. I am a huge SEC Fan, and given the chance, I would take Cutler over Croyle 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
Tio said:
Well, he did have good coverage, but since he is projected as a weakside LB, he will have to improve his coverage, he has been somewhat impressive though...

yea he was in good position but he just needed to see the ball.

Gaede

Reaction score
I like Jean-Giles. I have no idea if we're focusing on guards and/or tackles in this draft, but I like this guy. Along with Lutui, we might find a suitable replacement for LA.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Tio said:
Shockley can really use a good game.

he's destined for some other position...if he's a QB, it wont be in the NFL

ditto Michael Robinson

David

PrimeTime22

Reaction score
Shockley is the definition of a developmental QB. He has great arm strength and mobility with decent size, but he needs all kinds of work on his mechanics.

His senior year was encouraging, because he did improve as the year moved on. It will be interesting to see what happens with the rest of his workouts and on draft day.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Check out Cal C Marvin Phillip #54. He's short and I don't know anything about him, but he's pushing the pile here on Robinson's drive. Impressive.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
Check out Cal C Marvin Phillip #54. He's short and I don't know anything about him, but he's pushing the pile here on Robinson's drive. Impressive.
Mcneil got beat