***Senior Bowl Game thread***

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Marcus McNeil should be drafted to play WR :lmao:
I wonder what we'd be saying if he got laid out on that one hit...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Tio said:
Mcneil got beat

hey, maybe all of you folks who are on this guy's jock will see us get him after all. seeing that he's going to last until round 3 or so.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jonathon Scott was the Long Snapper on that paly.

Grab him in the 2nd.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Jonathon Scott was the Long Snapper on that paly.

Grab him in the 2nd.
In all honesty, I would not object to that (if he lasts) at all. Ofcourse I am biased.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
oops.. Manny Lawson jumped offside and then lost contain on top of that.. Though he did hustle down after Robinson and the next play he laid out Robingson

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
In cracking down too far, jumping offside or in getting to the qb on the rollout?
In the impression he has made thus far this week.

PrimeTime22

Reaction score
That was a nice play on the pass rush against Ferguson by Anderson. Anderson looks like a possible 3-4 DE.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
In the impression he has made thus far this week.

He has by all accounts had a very good week and I have seen him around the qb several times on pass plays. I wish though that he could get some time at OLB in this game just to see him in coverage.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Ferguson getting beat a couple of times. Not suprising- quick guys often move themselves too far or too quick and take themselves out of the play.
But the kid is lightning fast for a OT. Just have to find out if he can learn to control himself and remember to NEVER give the DL the inside route.

JPM

Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
He has by all accounts had a very good week and I have seen him around the qb several times on pass plays. I wish though that he could get some time at OLB in this game just to see him in coverage.

Hopefully he'll get the chance at the combine.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
PrimeTime22 said:
That was a nice play on the pass rush against Ferguson by Anderson. Anderson looks like a possible 3-4 DE.
I have him listed as one of the Tweeners I would draft.