Senior Bowl practice

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
dang.
i wish i woulda tivo'd that.

let us know who looks good.

1st round risers always come outta senior bowl practices.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
North practice today in shoulder pads and shorts.

South tommorrow in full pads and North again in pads on Wed.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
jterrell said:
dang.
i wish i woulda tivo'd that.

let us know who looks good.

1st round risers always come outta senior bowl practices.

they are replaying all of todays practices starting at 8 30 tonight

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Doesn't look like Cutler's going to make it past #10. Chit.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
This really makes the NFL network. This is the stuff that hardcore football fans want to see. Most of their programming really doesn't interest me but this is the type of access that we can't see anywhere else. It's as good as their combine coverage.

The 8:30 show is only a half hour recap so I'd tivo the whole practices on Tues. and Wed. if you can't watch live.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It really sucks that Gabe Watson is looking so good. I was really hoping he would fall to the 2nd where we could snag him up.........Oh well..

neosapien23

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
It really sucks that Gabe Watson is looking so good. I was really hoping he would fall to the 2nd where we could snag him up.........Oh well..

Don't give up hope. Shaun Rogers was a 1st round talent that slipped to the Lions in the 2nd.

VThokie7

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Don't give up hope. Shaun Rogers was a 1st round talent that slipped to the Lions in the 2nd.

Shaun Rogers slipped into the 2nd round because of an injury, many teams had him flagged and didn't pick him for that reason. Otherwise he would've been a 1st rounder

Letemburn

Reaction score
Cant get over how good Cutler looked. He may push hisself in the top 10. If he gets passed Miami at 15 and hes there when we pick we better take him. Hes a player.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I'll just have to settle for ESPN"s coverage at 2:30 eastern today tomorrow and thursday... I really wish that Time Warner would add the NFL network.. but alas, they have not as of yet

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
I'll just have to settle for ESPN"s coverage at 2:30 eastern today tomorrow and thursday... I really wish that Time Warner would add the NFL network.. but alas, they have not as of yet
Yeah it sucks, because I have to get a damn tree cut down before I can get direct tv, and I refuse to do it. ****, I'm gonna do it.;)

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:

I doubt Gabe Watson will be even picked high Second round. He has major questions about motivation. Haven't been to watch all Michigan games like I used to watch when I was back in Detroit, but Gabe has been major underachiever. Heck he was demoted to backup duty his junior year.

But when he wants to play, he can be a load though. Unfortunately, I just don't trust a guy who can't dominate in college when he has the ability. I doubt those kind of guys will turn it up in NFL, when the going is even tougher.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If that's the case, and like I stated a thousand times - i think we pick up another 2 and 2 3's, maybe he slips to 3 and Parcells will take over from there.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
If that's the case, and like I stated a thousand times - i think we pick up another 2 and 2 3's, maybe he slips to 3 and Parcells will take over from there.

Yeah well, we have seen how his Magic worked with Willie Blade, Delroy Stewart, Flozell Adams etc. underachievers? Sorry, don't buy the Parcells will get him to work at high level crap anymore. I used to till 2004.

Its one thing, for say, a player like Spears, who sometimes takes occasional play off or the reputation to do that, but its another, when the player seem plain old lazy.

But you know, Watson might be worth the 3rd round gamble perhaps. But it does seem like there are other players, not as highly rated, that might be worth the shot then Gabe Watson. Too bad though, Gabe could be a damn good NT in 3-4 scheme, if he ever could be motivated enough.