Serious question for Dak haters

bigE79

Reaction score
Beets got nothing on brussel sprouts. I don’t care if they’ve got new ways of preparing them so you think you’re eating popcorn, they are disgusting
Lol..dude,it's not even close..when you take a bite of a beet,and all that beet red juice fills your mouth,it's enough to gag a maggot...think I'm gonna puke now..lol

bigE79

Reaction score
There are some people here, like in all walks of life, who have hate in their heart. It’s that simple.
Now I can see that in people like hitler,bin laden,nero etc...but to just hate someone thats just football player or any player in any sport is something I can't fathom...for instance,I could say I hate the stealers,I've disliked many of the players from the 70s,I've never hated any of them,but I hate the team for beating us twice.. maybe I'm being naive,I don't know.

Swagger

Reaction score
I'm probably deemed to be a Dak hater because I critique his play.

I previously stated that I thought he was excellent in the first half versus the Rams but disappointed in the second half.

I missed the first quarter of this game due to an energency. I couldn't comprehend how it was 0-20. But there was plenty of time left on the clock and our offense was always going to get rolling.

From what I saw Prescott played an excellent game. I'm not surprised. I thought the match up would suit him but he deserves huge credit to stay focused and to just keep going even though it looked a hopeless cause. Granted the onside kick was superbly executed by Greg the Leg and poorly defended by the Falcons but the offense had put up enough points to ask that question and give the team a shot.

I thought the O Line mostly stood up well. The secondary is a huge concern - I suppose we have to hope that they improve and we generate more of a pass rush during the season.

Interesting to see how we get on versus the Seahawks. I think they are very good but they have been very efficient so far and I genuinely give us a good chance of winning that game.

Last edited:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yes they will get there every year but breaking the bank at the QB position has pretty much been the death knell for any team's Super Bowl chances. It's a cliche but the reason Tom Brady has six rings is he never took top of market money which enabled the Pats to take a flyer on a half a dozen guys every year. Even if only a third of them panned out the net result was the Pats had the ability to consistently replenish despite always drafting in the 30s. I don't feel like it's talked about nearly enough, frankly. Time will tell if the "I'm the highest paid player ever" mantle will be the undoing of Mahomes because they have so many young guys right now. But check back in 2-3 years when teams start poaching his teammates and that coaching staff. That's just the way it goes.

It's what ended up hurting Rodgers in GB. There is a guy who should have had a couple of SB titles.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Personally no one should give a **** what any haters have to say. It's Jones' decision and that's the end of it. If you don't like his decision, then YOU have the right to leave the team which you should if you're frustrated with said player.

Yea, it is Jones' decision, but it's a decision that is going to wreck the team.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak - Skill wise is good at mostly everything, great at absolutely nothing. I don't consider myself a Dak "hater" but I definitely am not a Dak "jock sniffer' either. I think he has all the abilities to be the winning QB of a Superbowl team. Can he do it by himself like some of the greats? Not only no but hell no. Could he do it similar to how Joe Flaco, Foles, Eli did it...absolutely he could. Now, if we are going to pay him like he is the best QB in the league like he wants. Then this team will spend another decade without a SB. That is probably the biggest complaint that Dak "haters" probably have with him.
Name a QB that did it all by himself that won a superbowl...... these greats you called them

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why do you even care what a bunch of pathetic trolls think about our great QB?

This clowns use words like bus driver and average. They don't even belong in a QB conversation.

Just laugh in their face or ignore them.
Or call them Dak haters out for their ignorance. Expose their lack of intellect with facts. I personally feel they never played the game. If they did, they likely stunk so bad that they don't understand real talent.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
The Dak haters think we can just dial 1-800-quarterback and find a guy that can win multiple Super Bowls. But until we fix our defense and our O-line, The QB position is a moot point.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are a lot of you. Question - Is there anything he can do to change your mind? Would a SB win do it? League MVP? NFC Championship? 40 TDs? Anything?

Is it the contract? Is it because he is not Mahomes or Wilson?

Dak haters and fans agree that Dak can be inconsistent with accuracy but I think he adds toughness, running ability and leadership.

Serious question so don’t be nasty. What, if anything, could he do to win you over?
I would first ask you...how do you define "dak hate"?

Dont; be nasty..........BUT....be honest. Define it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Dak haters think we can just dial 1-800-quarterback and find a guy that can win multiple Super Bowls. But until we fix our defense and our O-line, The QB position is a moot point.
Don't lots of teams load up on QB? How many QB's do we have in the league 4-6 years?

Who thinks we should win multiple super bowls to be happy? You sound like a hater from anther mother to me.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The Cowboys lead by Dak beat Atlanta! It was a very LUCKY and I mean LUCKY victory over the Falcons. During the onside kick Falcon players looked like they were rolling dice in the locker room, they the Falcons should of won this game. The Cowboys need someone who can sling the ball ALL OVER THE YARD beginning in the 1st quarter of every game, not the second half of every game. Dak for some reason struggles in the first half of games , WHY? That's the $40 million dollar question!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys lead by Dak beat Atlanta! It was a very LUCKY and I mean LUCKY victory over the Falcons. During the onside kick Falcon players looked like they were rolling dice in the locker room, they the Falcons should of won this game. The Cowboys need someone who can sling the ball ALL OVER THE YARD beginning in the 1st quarter of every game, not the second half of every game. Dak for some reason struggles in the first half of games , WHY? That's the $40 million dollar question!

Interesting. I'd like to see more assessment on this theory. I have heard and read a lot about "slow starts". ...let's dig into it.

scottsp

Reaction score
For the life of me, I don’t understand this need for consensus. Lovers and so-called haters can exist, as is the case with most quarterbacks. What exactly does this alignment of opinion achieve?

The kid had an amazing outing Sunday. I can be happy for him and the club without concerning myself that he be loved by every living soul.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Name a QB that did it all by himself that won a superbowl...... these greats you called them

Payton Manning Colts. Mahomes last season. Aaron Rodgers Packers. Those are literally just names I came to think of that have done it recently. I could go down the list and find much more if you would like me too but those 3 teams don't win SB's without them at QB.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Payton Manning Colts. Mahomes last season. Aaron Rodgers Packers. Those are literally just names I came to think of that have done it recently. I could go down the list and find much more if you would like me too but those 3 teams don't win SB's without them at QB.
I suggest you go watch those teams and see the players that was on their team. None of those QBs you listed did it by themselves with no help