Twitter: Seven players to miss practice today

Sydla

Reaction score
So realistically, who has a chance of playing Sunday?

I had read Cobb might be able to and Collins might be able to. Smith is likely definitely out as is Cooper. Jones is more likely than Brown.

ondaedg

Reaction score
"...Tyrone Smith on injured reserve"

Hill is either incompetent or intentionally trolling fans.

Tyrone Crawford was moved to IR.

If Tyron Smith goes to IR, then they really should consider just tanking the season...

The combo of Fleming at LT and the rookie UDFA at RT manged better than I expected but even tough guy Dak won't last long with more games like this one.

Our RT missed his block on the 4th down play that Dak got stuffed on allowing the DL to make the tackle. Complete whiff.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So realistically, who has a chance of playing Sunday?

I had read Cobb might be able to and Collins might be able to. Smith is likely definitely out as is Cooper. Jones is more likely than Brown.

There are no realistic players probable for playing on Sunday.

They are too busy embracing the tank.

Zordon

Reaction score
What happened to all of the "depth" we were promised throughout the offseason? The entire "woe is me" aura regarding injuries is one of the worst things about this franchise. Other teams are winning with third string QBs.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Final Score

Eagles - 49
Dallas - 20

Dallas scores 20 in the fourth

Sounds about right. In fantasy my RB1 Chubb is on a bye so I'm starting my RB2 Derrick Henry and my RB3 Sanders who I just traded for.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
You do know the Eagles lost by 18 last week right? They are 3-3 to right? Suddenly they are all that?

against a Garrett led team, dd you see what the winless Jets did? Did you seee what a back up QB Saints team did? did you see the packers even consider they might lose?

Sydla

Reaction score
You do know the Eagles lost by 18 last week right? They are 3-3 to right? Suddenly they are all that?

I think it has less to do with the Eagles being "all that" and more to do with the fact the Cowboys just lost to a crappy team and haven't beaten one team that is worth spit. I mean the Eagles at least beat GB on the road whereas we got punched around the field by GB for like 45 minutes.

dfense

Reaction score
against a Garrett led team, dd you see what the winless Jets did? Did you seee what a back up QB Saints team did? did you see the packers even consider they might lose?
So put a wad $$$$ down on Philly this weekend. See what happens.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Garrett is the worst coach in the league and being able to overcome injuries.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You Eagle trolls. Have lots of faith in the Eagles. We will see.

I like how you equate realism with trolling.

"Hey look! Someone speaking the truth about our mediocrity and collapsing team! Must be a troll!"
Give me a break. I'm not gonna be the one waking up disappointed on Monday because I'm already prepared for this sorry excuse of a team to lose.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think it has less to do with the Eagles being "all that" and more to do with the fact the Cowboys just lost to a crappy team and haven't beaten one team that is worth spit. I mean the Eagles at least beat GB on the road whereas we got punched around the field by GB for like 45 minutes.
The Eagles lost to Detroit at home and Atlanta. They are about as good as us.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I like how you equate realism with trolling.

"Hey look! Someone speaking the truth about our mediocrity and collapsing team! Must be a troll!"
Give me a break. I'm not gonna be the one waking up disappointed on Monday because I'm already prepared for this sorry excuse of a team to lose.
The Eagles are 3-3 just like us but ok keep trolling.