CFZ Several teams may be interested in trading FOR this Cowboy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Does it matter? Some of you act like Rush is a great QB..... He isn't. He is just another guy that can be replaced with a free agent. Not a single professional team would rely on him to be a starter and win you games.

As a backup, on a team with a great defense and really good players on offense, he can drive the bus..... That's it. A dime a dozen
I’m not acting like anything I’m just correcting the misinformation being presented. And saying no one wants him is just a misinformed lie. If you want to say he’s a dime a dozen fine. But nobody wants him? In this qb starved league?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I’m not acting like anything I’m just correcting the misinformation being presented. And saying no one wants him is just a misinformed lie. If you want to say he’s a dime a dozen fine. But nobody wants him? In this qb starved league?
Nobody said he was cut this year so what misinformation are you correcting?

As far as nobody wanting him...... Have you heard a single rumor that some team wants Rush and will trade for him?

GINeric

Reaction score
Oh I wasn't trying to be right!

You missed the entire point...not surprising.

Maybe we all should be more careful about using that word, eh?

Oh I wasn't trying to be right!

You missed the entire point...not surprising.

Maybe we all should be more careful about using that word, eh?
I didn't miss any point. I
Like I said.... nice try kid. I used that word correctly.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Several starting QBs across the NFL were hurt today to go along with guys guys like Aaron Rodgers and DeShawn Watson who were already hurt. Kurt Cousins may have blown an Achilles and Matt Stafford may be out for a while with his injured thumb. The jets may still be looking for a veteran backup since Zach Wilson has been meh. Sone teams are close enough to competing for a playoff spot and could use a vet QB now.

Some of those teams may be interested in trading for Cooper Rush. If the offer were right I would do it for these reasons:
  • Rush is not really in the future plans here.
  • The Cowboys need to see what they have in Trey Lance anyway.
  • Maybe a team would also part with a player we could use.
IMO the Cowboys would be wise to shop Rush right now while they are hopefully shopping for some other trade options to strengthen this roster. Would you be willing to trade Cooper Rush?
I’m all for hornswaggling another nfl team for the overrated Cooper “2112” Rush. We need to move him before we have to play him again and the other teams see what a fraud he is. That 4-1 stretch was fools gold.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yep, teams wanted him so bad, Dallas cut him and not a single team signed him.

How do you feel about Daks contract or anybody else the team signed...... You think by Dallas signing a player means they are really great players?

Haha ok
I think him going 4-1 had a little to do with it. Nobody signed him..... then he went 4-1.

Reaction score
Several starting QBs across the NFL were hurt today to go along with guys guys like Aaron Rodgers and DeShawn Watson who were already hurt. Kurt Cousins may have blown an Achilles and Matt Stafford may be out for a while with his injured thumb. The jets may still be looking for a veteran backup since Zach Wilson has been meh. Sone teams are close enough to competing for a playoff spot and could use a vet QB now.

Some of those teams may be interested in trading for Cooper Rush. If the offer were right I would do it for these reasons:
IMO the Cowboys would be wise to shop Rush right now while they are hopefully shopping for some other trade options to strengthen this roster. Would you be willing to trade Cooper Rush?
Trading away your QB insurance for a late draft pick? Not worth it. He's worth more to Dallas than any other team. There's no way Lance is ready unless they plan on just running him.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I’d do it for a bag of chips.

Seriously a 4th or 5th would do it. Lots of teams are in need. We have to see what lance has.

That or trade lance back to 49er for two 1s.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Dead on accurate! Been seeing rumors of Lance being traded but I would hold on him. He's only 23 and never looked too bad when in the game especially since most of his snaps came as a 21 year old rookie who played 1 maybe 2 seasons of college ball.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nobody said he was cut this year so what misinformation are you correcting?

As far as nobody wanting him...... Have you heard a single rumor that some team wants Rush and will trade for him?
So we using the rumor mill to determine if someone wants a player?

conner01

Reaction score
Don’t see anyone interested in trading for Cooper Rush. When we released him last year during the summer no one signed him and we brought him back. Yes, we won some games with him due to our defense but you’re limited as to what you can do with him at QB.
He’s been cut every season seems like. No one is trading for him

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lots of rumors turn out to be true. Doubt a team is trading for rush though
Man as a Cowboy fan you should know more than anyone that’s not a great gauge. We are literally in ever rumor report lol.

And I don’t think anyone is trading anything significant for him I’m just disagreeing that no one would want him.