Shabazz is in the house

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do they get as crazy here? That was the one time I did not go to the old board, during games. In fact, I suggested the mods dump all of the threads started during a bad game and let posters have a second chance.

You remember the MNF game in BUF with Romo's 6 turnovers and winning the game at the end? If they put a team of shrinks on that forum for those 4 hours, they would have left the profession.

When the games count, we corral the thread creation a bit and funnel traffic into the game threads. Where fans promptly **** themselves and take turns going crazy for a couple of hours.

Before I was a moderator, I'd stay away form CZ for 24-48 hours after a loss because I couldn't stomach the crazy. Now I have to moderate it. But I guess that's a small price to pay for the position of incredible power and respect I now wield.

shabazz

Reaction score
Wait, are we pro-Harambe here, or pro bullet?

Not sure but the justice department had concluded that the fatal shot came from a grassy knoll sepetate from Harambe's assassins. Perhaps we will discover the truth with Bigfoot, Area 51 and Global Warming at the same time.

Time will tell

shabazz

Reaction score
When the games count, we corral the thread creation a bit and funnel traffic into the game threads. Where fans promptly **** themselves and take turns going crazy for a couple of hours.

Before I was a moderator, I'd stay away form CZ for 24-48 hours after a loss because I couldn't stomach the crazy. Now I have to moderate it. But I guess that's a small price to pay for the position of incredible power and respect I now wield.

nobody

Reaction score
Great to see you here too DeathMonkey! Runwild would be a great asset to the board so good luck in that endeavor.

Also I never took the time to extend my sympathy to you on Harambe's passing.

It's cool. We weren't close. I'll work on Runwild more.

shabazz

Reaction score

Like your avatar. Only Grimace, HR Puffinstuff, and the Purple Teletubby are in that league.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hey Shabby, good to see Ya Bruv.
Half the posts on DCcom seem to be telling everyone to come here, I wonder what They think of that! Since it's not breaking any rules, can They stop it? If They try it would drive off even more People.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Shabby, good to see Ya Bruv.
Half the posts on DCcom seem to be telling everyone to come here, I wonder what They think of that! Since it's not breaking any rules, can They stop it? If They try it would drive off even more People.
I noticed in their rules here that promoting other web sites here is a nono. I am looking for the first mod to defect and be welcomed into gen pop over here.

They also don't want posters marketing stuff here so y'all will need to PM me to order your Ron Popeil bobble head dolls. And the Marie Antoinette bobble heads are on back order. The Wives of Henry the VIII are on sale..heads sold separately. And new and just in time for the holidays, the first in the line of swivel head dolls, The Exorcist, batteries not included.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I noticed in their rules here that promoting other web sites here is a nono. I am looking for the first mod to defect and be welcomed into gen pop over here.

They also don't want posters marketing stuff here so y'all will need to PM me to order your Ron Popeil bobble head dolls. And the Marie Antoinette bobble heads are on back order. The Wives of Henry the VIII are on sale..heads sold separately. And new and just in time for the holidays, the first in the line of swivel head dolls, The Exorcist, batteries not included.
I'm currently using an iconic picture of Churchill doing His V for Victory salute as My Avatar on DCcom, I wonder if They'll remove it?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can You go from Mod back to Poster on DCcom?
I get the feeling that a few aren't too thrilled currently.
I wonder if Mom will send Someone to infiltrate this site?
I recall Chetos leaving after becoming a mod but I would assume someone could rescind those duties and remain a member but I don't recall seeing anyone do it. I got asked once when they were really short of mods and I mean really short because I am not mod material.

I read between the lines on OSF64's post and thread and he didn't seem too happy but that could be me as I got a little hot when I saw how she was doing what she was doing. And Gip was dead on, what she did is against their own rules. But I got the feeling she can make her own rules.

I don't think they care, they being the ones who actually operate the site, not the mods. They're the Dallas Cowboys and a certain amount of arrogance accompanies that. They would never acknowledge that another site was even competition. And they will continue to get new members because they're the "Official" Cowboys web site.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can You go from Mod back to Poster on DCcom?
I get the feeling that a few aren't too thrilled currently.
I wonder if Mom will send Someone to infiltrate this site?
It's probably like being in the mob......Coming here would be like joining the Witness Protection Program. They'd have to change their name and avatar, and be extremely careful who they talked to.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I recall Chetos leaving after becoming a mod but I would assume someone could rescind those duties and remain a member but I don't recall seeing anyone do it. I got asked once when they were really short of mods and I mean really short because I am not mod material.

I read between the lines on OSF64's post and thread and he didn't seem too happy but that could be me as I got a little hot when I saw how she was doing what she was doing. And Gip was dead on, what she did is against their own rules. But I got the feeling she can make her own rules.

I don't think they care, they being the ones who actually operate the site, not the mods. They're the Dallas Cowboys and a certain amount of arrogance accompanies that. They would never acknowledge that another site was even competition. And they will continue to get new members because they're the "Official" Cowboys web site.
See above reply....It was meant for your post, not Lundy's........oops.