Shame on Jerry Jones, shame on Dak, shame on this front office

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry and his greedy son wont care until fans boycott all merchandise and stop going to the games at Jerryworld,boycott EVERYTHING.
there you go, but the dummys will keep on doing it making jerry another billion for his joke of a team.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That's the problem, it's always someone else's fault. Not seeing his part in the problem is also a 'shame on us'. If Dak had performed in GB lose (when the pressure was on), you could make an argument that ALL-IN in 2024 is an option, however, with his performance along with serious holes in both sides of the run game (and even the DQ secondary) .....do you really think we are close to going ALL-IN?

That's the choice, ALL-IN in 2024, or reset for 2025 (which may well include Dak).
does it include the jones...maybe history class escaped you...28 years is well before 2016....ill lend you a calc if needed..

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
does it include the jones...maybe history class escaped you...28 years is well before 2016....ill lend you a calc if needed..
My point isn't absolving the Jones' in any way... (and seeing how Dak performed in the two play-off defeats v 49er, without a run game I was an advocate of signing Henry at last year's deadline.
The GB game has shown this team, we are a way off (beating good teams, on a regular enough basis)....you can't go ALL-IN on a pair.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
and its ALWAYS the same media hacks that say things like " been told they are working on something." Its the same ones every time. They don't wanna lose access so they go along to get along. Sorry Jane Slater, your also part of the problem. I hate it, because she does try to have SOME integrity but always tows the line with Dallas. We signed a 32-year-old used up linebacker and we supposed to celebrate that? lmao..I mean hes decent but nothing special. All the other signings are jags on 1 year deals. We couldn't even call Henry and kick the tires. Fathom that.
There should be a parade.

Creeper

Reaction score
Shame on us for not seeing what is really happening while the Joneses gaslight us about the meaning of "all in". They are dismantling the team right in front of us and we sit hear hoping for the next move to lift our spirits. We signed Jourdan Lewis. YAY! We signed CJ Goodwin. YAY! Now we're cooking. But look at what we have lost and how do we make all that back up when they refuse to sign even semi-competent free agents? Sure they signed Kendricks, a 32 year old LB whose best days are behind him. Just like they signed Anthony Barr a couple of years ago. At this point if you have any hope left for the 2024 Cowboys you need to take another look at the before and after rosters. No one is coming to save this team. Stephen is scanning the cut lists for players.

I have not problem with a rebuild, it that is the stated objective. It is not what I would have done but I don't own the team. My problem is their claim that they are all in. Why not just tell us it is time for major changes so we can engage.

I have no idea what their reasoning is but we are in for a bad season. We are going into a 1st place schedule with a team that is significantly worse than what we had last year. What could go wrong? 6-11?

blueblood70

Reaction score
An absolute terrible start to free agency and I don't see how it can improve.

Maybe if we resign Tyron Smith it would at least not force us to take a Tackle in Round 1 or 2.
This is utterly ridiculous shame on you for making post six months before the season starts the same historically bad all season crybabies yelling that from the rooftops every single offseason and somehow we've managed to win 12 games every single season that's been said I guess you guys will be right one of these days...

I don't agree at all you'll say that every year they will make trades there are lots of players still available there's the draft there's undrafted free agents and again more players will even be after the draft and the cut down lots of good players can be added to this roster before September...

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Front office failed with Dak. They got roped into a bad contract 4 years ago. It’s destroyed our cap flex and Todd France isn’t a good faith negotiator. Time to move on.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
We never have any money to spend on FA despite the fact that most years the Cowboys roll money forward into the next cap year. If you are cheap then just come out and say you are cheap and frugal. Stop with the catch phrases and call it what it

Front office failed with Dak. They got roped into a bad contract 4 years ago. It’s destroyed our cap flex and Todd France isn’t a good faith negotiator. Time to move on.
You never know what these people are gonna do.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Dak agrees to $45M - Cowboys lose 1st round.
Dak agrees to $60M - Cowboys lose 1st round.
What should Dak do?

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Dak agrees to $45M - Cowboys lose 1st round.
Dak agrees to $60M - Cowboys lose 1st round.
What should Dak do?
Shop around . I'm sure there's a several teams that will pay him that 60 million per year.