Video: Shango's reaction to the Dallas Cowboys getting Ezekiel Elliott

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
poor Shango......The man has been through so much in the last 20 years or so with this team. he had a moment of unbridled joy for a minute that reminded him of those 90's warm and fuzzes....lol. it's great he got some of that out. You're watching therapy at it finest people...:lmao:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
poor Shango......The man has been through so much in the last 20 years or so with this team. he had a moment of unbridled joy for a minute that reminded him of those 90's warm and fuzzes....lol. it's great he got some of that out. You're watching therapy at it finest people...:lmao:

No doubt. Therapy for many of us. I felt like I needed to pay Roger Goodell for making that announcement. It was almost as if I was lying on the couch on that stage right in front of him.

kazzd58

Reaction score
This guy is such an idiot. There is absolutely nothing funny about this. It's him overreacting for views.

this was hilarious to me y because i did the same thing...

when it happen i was like its over it is over they not gone want to see us, they not

yes i sd "They not gone want 2 c us" lmao i got a sense of humor tho almost anything i'll laugh at if its funny to me