Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Where you been foo?

Private meeting with the boys upstairs.
I hammered out an agreement.,,

Drunk-History-600.jpg

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I screamed like that plus streaked throughout my house. Have it on video and everything. Can't wait to look back on it when he's being inducted :flagwave:

Proximo

Reaction score
Cant tell if this is sarcasm or not but whatever......this is EDP, the letters stand for eat dat (you can guess the P word)...but he's about a 400 lb virgin, lives at home with his dad in California, no job, just learned how to drive...and he has a female friend (who's also a sheagles fan) that he likes to do her makeup for lol...props for openly admitting such things on the internet tho I guess.....but he flips the hell out whenever the sheagles lose or make dumb transactions etc.....cusses more than I do, and I didnt think that was possible before lmao.....

Screen-Shot-2015-03-04-at-10.37.00-AM-628x320.png

Was not being sarcastic; genuinely unaware.

Watched a part of one of his videos. Confirmed idiot.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
smh this site is full of squares. lighten up matthew.
Its not squares but the other sites word for some of the fans. Dude is over reacting but that's how he always does it so I'm just used to it. Just seems like most on here without the platform tbh.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
My reaction to taking Jalyon Smith was a bit weirder. I came into work at ~1830L (calculate that, Civvies) with the notion that the draft started 30 minutes later. So, I'm logging onto the computer, instantly pulling up both ESPN (for the round-by-round selections) and the Dallascowboys.com with Broaddus & friends to give live commentary of the draft. As soon as I jumped on, I realized that the draft had already started. "Shoot....how many picks have occurred already? ***?"!!! Within the first minute of turmoil going on in my mind (could it be Dodd? Could we reach for some other DL or a WR?), I see, simultaneously, the Dallas War Room going Ape-shoot and then the NFL audio that Hunter Henry was selected. I was thinking "Fuuuuggggggg....no way did we take ANOTHER TE in round 2 with what's going on and how well we've drafted the past 2 years". I was pissed off beyond belief. So I checked the ESPN draft tracker just to see what happened in the early 2nd round and BAM! "Jaylon Friggin' Smith?"!!! I was stoked. And, after seeing Dodd off the board before our pick, I felt even better.

Now, I wasn't screaming with excitement in that room full of top ranking guys, but my night had been made. Yeah, Yeah, no guarantees, but dang...the awesomeness of watching both he and Sean Lee on the field at once will blow confetti out of butts. My mind would probably shut down.

So yeah..Shango, his hot wife and that goofy, Philly ambassador in EDP.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
he has his own "cowboy room" ! lol
his wife probably made him have his own room for the rants and games.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Is it over????... lol

I have no problem with the man's excitement... looks a bit out of shape though... hands on his knees 45 seconds into shouting... lol
Need to work on the stamina, Shango!... heeheehee

You seen his girl? I wouldn't lift a finger...

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
I screamed out loud. "Yes!!!!!!" My girl gave me a weird look....
I cant tell you how impressed, excited and happy I am with the EE pick.

I am a big buckeyes fan, and saw many interviews with him, and all the talk, and got to see the guy "play". As much as a regular fan can get to see.....

The guy is the real deal...He is bringing his lunch pale.

There is something to this pick beyond EE. Its sending a message to the coaches, to other teams, #cowboyszone. We are not "rebuilding". Were are planning for THIS YEAR.

Were going to run the ball. And for opposing Defenses......if you dont respect the run-game. Were going to freaking eat you alive...

Keep Romo upright. get Dez back to being Dez. Easier Schedule. bad taste of 4-12 lingering. Get back to work in pre-season..... adjust some things we tried last year,,,,

I am hopeful, excited about our chances........All aboard the E-Train......

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Actually, that video looks more like my reaction in the courtroom when the judge finally granted my divorce!

Yes!
It's over!
It's over!
It's over!
It..Is.Over!
No more B.S.!
It's over!

You won the internet today sir:lmao2: