Twitter: Shannon Sharpe wants to know who thinks CeeDee is better than Jefferson

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Jefferson and Ceedee are both superior to the receivers drafted ahead of them. I don’t understand the differences between the Two offensive schemes well enough to respond with confidence. Jefferson seems to be running free in secondaries a lot; is that superior route running and speed or scheme? I definitely see more amazing catches and explosive runs from Ceedee. In college, Jefferson played almost exclusively in the slot, and I think that’s why he dropped in the draft, along with the impression that he wasn’t even the best receiver on his own team. NFL front offices clearly blew his evaluation, but I think anyone who claims he or Ceedee is clearly better than the other is just arguing. They are both great.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
As of right now Jefferson has the superior numbers, but.....watching them both play Jefferson ain't got nothing on Lamb. Don't really see some dramatic difference actually.

Plus Dallas has a more diverse wideout core

kskboys

Reaction score
Jefferson and Ceedee are both superior to the receivers drafted ahead of them. I don’t understand the differences between the Two offensive schemes well enough to respond with confidence. Jefferson seems to be running free in secondaries a lot; is that superior route running and speed or scheme? I definitely see more amazing catches and explosive runs from Ceedee. In college, Jefferson played almost exclusively in the slot, and I think that’s why he dropped in the draft, along with the impression that he wasn’t even the best receiver on his own team. NFL front offices clearly blew his evaluation, but I think anyone who claims he or Ceedee is clearly better than the other is just arguing. They are both great.
Not clearly. Jeudy got hurt right away this year, but has been coming along.