Shaq Leonard Said Eagles Have Dawg Mentality

HanD

Reaction score
Does he say anything at all about dallas? Or any other team?

Amni missing part of the quote?

All I see is the blandest of bland typical NFL cliche responses to questions asked.

Where are his inflammatory statements?
I didn't say they were inflammatory or that he mentioned Dallas. But the eagles as a whole defensive unit aren't dawgs. They are bottom third for total def and scoring def, and bottom 4 for pass def. That's the point.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I didn't say they were inflammatory or that he mentioned Dallas. But the eagles as a whole defensive unit aren't dawgs. They are bottom third for total def and scoring def, and bottom 4 for pass def. That's the point.
I didn't say/ or at least mean, you said that.

I was more asking you if I missed something. But I don't think I did now...as most people are now agreeing this was a manufacturered statement. Didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying u said that.

And I agree. While their DLine is formidable....their D as a whole aren't "Dawgs"... they're "Dogs". Big difference....kinda like PHAT vs Fat

Their corners have gotten OLD OLD OLD....very very fast. They have a legit problem behind their Dline...and the only way they can cover it up is to score 40 a game.

(That said...when u step back....it's weird to be writing this about a 10-2 team that's just beaten the Chiefs, Bills; Cowboys, and Dolphins)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys defense is significantly better than the Eagles.

That’s probably why he went there.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Does he say anything at all about dallas? Or any other team?

Amni missing part of the quote?

All I see is the blandest of bland typical NFL cliche responses to questions asked.

Where are his inflammatory statements?
Don’t worry about it.

HanD

Reaction score
I didn't say/ or at least mean, you said that.

I was more asking you if I missed something. But I don't think I did now...as most people are now agreeing this was a manufacturered statement. Didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying u said that.

And I agree. While their DLine is formidable....their D as a whole aren't "Dawgs"... they're "Dogs". Big difference....kinda like PHAT vs Fat

Their corners have gotten OLD OLD OLD....very very fast. They have a legit problem behind their Dline...and the only way they can cover it up is to score 40 a game.

(That said...when u step back....it's weird to be writing this about a 10-2 team that's just beaten the Chiefs, Bills; Cowboys, and Dolphins)
Agreed. As a whole, they squeaked out games but they are what their record says and they've beaten us and had a great stretch against great teams so I have lots of respect for them.

Thats probably what shaq sees. A team that is doing everything necessary to win.

visionary

Reaction score
Hes not wrong
The Cowboys have a long history of getting called out and going out and losing anyway

Einstein

Reaction score
He chose them because they give him a chance to win, but more importantly he will get to play because their LBs are terrible. He would have had competition here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have no issue with him going to Philly but he could’ve did it without all the spectacle. Especially since you’re suppose to be cool with Gilmore and Hooker. You wanted to feel like a star again by everyone wanting your services….