Shaq Leonard Said Eagles Have Dawg Mentality

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Nick Sirianni was with him in Indy that is why he went to Philadelphia

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If we get you, you're our idiot and we love you until we don't. But if you go elsewhere, you're trash. So, you're trash.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Yet he would have been welcomed with open arms if he had chosen Dallas. But since he didn't he's a punk and everything else peeps here will call him.
This. Lot of people embarrassing themselves here lol.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
If he wanted the dawg mentality he should have gone to SF. I hate to say it but those guys are on a mission this year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What does “Dog Mentality” even mean? Think they wanna win more? Are they more determined, have a better plan? They don’t feel pain? BS! It’s that whole bragging, strutting, defiant gangster CRAP!. Boring.
Apparently he thinks they're more aggressive and physical than us and maybe in the trenches he's correct but on the whole did he happen to look at the rankings of that Eagles defense this year I'm pretty sure that's why he chose them they needed more help they are far far below the Cowboys rankings I believe I mean our defense hasn't been perfect this year but he saw less holes and more play time so he chose them that's it... He's literally like most players at the end of their careers needing that one more contract he needed to be showcased the last five games of the season and into the playoffs so he can get one more deal he picked the team that he felt could get him on the field more...

Everything else is hyperbole he's literally just saying this because he got on that team if he'd have chose the Cowboys he'd have said the same thing..... I mean the guy would have been a nice rotational player here I'm not gonna be one of those that said he was trash and he was available and we should have never picked him up but he would have been part of a rotation he would not have been saving this defense in any way I don't see him as that kind of player I mean he's probably on the level that LE is where he has some good games some bad games not great but not bad... But how many snaps before his stiffness in his back and his over aggressiveness starts to show up again I mean he can live on fume as the first couple games with all that adrenaline but I don't see this guy as changing the future of the Eagles or if he ended up here of elevating our defense in any way shape or form..

Simply he would have been nice insurance to have a veteran presence get a guy on the team good for the Eagles they filled another hole because they have so many holes on defense right now it's crazy I mean I don't know if if the rankings or where their defense is placed in every category but they're middle of the pack to bottom of the pack in almost every category that counts..

ESisback

Reaction score
Apparently he thinks they're more aggressive and physical than us and maybe in the trenches he's correct but on the whole did he happen to look at the rankings of that Eagles defense this year I'm pretty sure that's why he chose them they needed more help they are far far below the Cowboys rankings I believe I mean our defense hasn't been perfect this year but he saw less holes and more play time so he chose them that's it... He's literally like most players at the end of their careers needing that one more contract he needed to be showcased the last five games of the season and into the playoffs so he can get one more deal he picked the team that he felt could get him on the field more...

Everything else is hyperbole he's literally just saying this because he got on that team if he'd have chose the Cowboys he'd have said the same thing..... I mean the guy would have been a nice rotational player here I'm not gonna be one of those that said he was trash and he was available and we should have never picked him up but he would have been part of a rotation he would not have been saving this defense in any way I don't see him as that kind of player I mean he's probably on the level that LE is where he has some good games some bad games not great but not bad... But how many snaps before his stiffness in his back and his over aggressiveness starts to show up again I mean he can live on fume as the first couple games with all that adrenaline but I don't see this guy as changing the future of the Eagles or if he ended up here of elevating our defense in any way shape or form..

Simply he would have been nice insurance to have a veteran presence get a guy on the team good for the Eagles they filled another hole because they have so many holes on defense right now it's crazy I mean I don't know if if the rankings or where their defense is placed in every category but they're middle of the pack to bottom of the pack in almost every category that counts..
I think we gain more from resigning Barr.