1. Yes make it bulletin board material
2. Sirianni is a fool but his team plays hard for him
3. Don’t care about leonard
4. Cowboys have a country club mentality

Beat the eagles!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He would split time with Clark and he was just about as productive as Clark. They are average players I think.

Average is a huge upgrade for Philly at LB. They've been robbed by FA and injury with other retreads brought in for replacement. Have fun covering Ferg and the rest of our guys over the middle.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah if I was him I woulda come here.

We have quite a long history of just allowing injury riddled linebackers to linger on our roster for years...even if they are always on IR.

I woulda signed here....gotten all nice and cozy in the trainers room, and just let the paychecks keep rolling in for a few years while never having to play a snap.

Philly ditches linebackers after 1 year even of they play great for them and have no replacement on the roster. I'm surprised they haven't become the 1st team to run a 6-0-5 defensive scheme.
Oh he will get another shot at our cushy gig. Philly only has him for rest of the season.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
If you remember where the Colt's HQ came from, you should not be surprised he chose Philly.

blueblood70

Reaction score

really you mean that dog are you talking about that little Chihuahua puppy that showed up against San Francisco... Outside of a couple defensive lineman I don't see that from their defense maybe he's mistaking them for the 49ers defense??

blueblood70

Reaction score
24th ranked dogs coming off a 40 point beat down where they got dog walked lol.
Well he means a little mean Chihuahua puppy... That's a dog :lmao2: look we all know he picked Philly because they promised him more playing time they needed an immediate help at linebacker where we already had Clark and bell and Evans and he didn't see enough playing time to showcase his skills so he can get his next deal with either the Eagles or anybody else as a free agent next year...

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you remember where the Colt's HQ came from, you should not be surprised he chose Philly.
That's not really in my opinion exactly what happened because there were guys here he played with like Gilmore Anne hooker I believe... He saw a better way to showcase his talent in a team that's in dire need of a linebacker compared to a team that he may have been put in a rotation and that's the one reason he wanted to be released from the Colts because he wasn't getting enough playing time he sees one more contract and he needs to showcase it.... And if I'm the Dallas Cowboys offense I'm looking for that dude early and often if he plays Sunday night and I'm gonna try to find a way to get him caught in the mix and where his butt out..

We've all seen the highlights and what this guy used to be but we also seen the low light tape this dude at some point he looked like jalen Smith out of position overrunning plays late to the plays I mean which one are we gonna see??? If he has weaknesses teams need to go ahead and go ahead and expose it..,..

Fmart322

Reaction score
Dude didn't even play a down for the birds and he's already giving bulletin board material.
Love it.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yet he would have been welcomed with open arms if he had chosen Dallas. But since he didn't he's a punk and everything else peeps here will call him.
The Zone Way and you'll like it, lol.