Shaq Leonard Said Eagles Have Dawg Mentality

visionary

Reaction score
I don't bank on anything positive or negative in the past, what counts is what happens on Sunday.
There is an English word : Context

I would encourage you to understand it

Leonards comments were in context
This thread is about those comments made in context
My post was about those comments in context

FVSTONE

Reaction score

AND this is why Sunday's game has become an important win for this organization, it sends a message that there is a new schoolyard bully in the East and the road to the SB is going through either SF or Dallas. Back to back loses for the Eagles could send that team into a major funk...........GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Mr_437

Reaction score
It was about playing time. Philly Defense can have all the dawg mentality in the world, but of they don't have no teeth it's all bark. Last I checked, they don't bite.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Translations: Dallas defense has a puppy chow mentality.

Y'all hearing that, young lions?

CWR

Reaction score
Why do you do this? Why do you have to knock the Cowboys in favor of the Eagles? Just why?
There's a bunch of self hating/trolls who love to swing on the nuts. It's the worst part of this board. They aren't "realistic" or whatever else. They just vent and cry all the time. It's embarrassing. I'm fairly positive they are miserable #@%$ who get abused by life and take it lying down.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess...in his defense, the Philly D did roll over like a beagle vs the 9ers...

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Again, a mediocre team, with a struggling defense, in the playoff hunt, paid him to leave. Enough said
I mean, you'd expect more here to parrot the Spags line. "If he's so good, why is he available."

But it's true.

They sent him packing. So, there's an issue there somewhere. I don't think he plays. I think the meeting was more about us gathering as much intel on the player as possible to see where he was in the case we do play him.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Other than the 49ers I'd say our secondary has did a phenomenal job compared to other teams. And it's not comparable to the Eagles in the least bit. I didn't see Sam Howell throwing for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns against us.
True. And the one player who did have luck against us was one of the best players in the league. Like, on his own level. Luckily, we have on of those same players, and a slightly better pass rush than the Seasquawks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There's a bunch of self hating/trolls who love to swing on the nuts. It's the worst part of this board. They aren't "realistic" or whatever else. They just vent and cry all the time. It's embarrassing. I'm fairly positive they are miserable #@%$ who get abused by life and take it lying down.
It just comes natural. Diss the Eagles and it’s in their dna to defend them but they want me to believe they are not Eagles fans?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
True. And the one player who did have luck against us was one of the best players in the league. Like, on his own level. Luckily, we have on of those same players, and a slightly better pass rush than the Seasquawks.
I'm not quite sure what wasn't clear to the other guy in my first post

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
What does “Dog Mentality” even mean? Think they wanna win more? Are they more determined, have a better plan? They don’t feel pain? BS! It’s that whole bragging, strutting, defiant gangster CRAP!. Boring.

cowboyed

Reaction score
There is an English word : Context

I would encourage you to understand it

Leonards comments were in context
This thread is about those comments made in context
My post was about those comments in context
I would encourage you not to be so defensive that you resort to being condescending. I wasn't trying to critique your post. You most certainly are entitled to express your opinion about Shaq comments in or out of context. Just joining in the conversation, generally openly expressing my thoughts. I have nothing against Shaq. I hope he does well against any other team but the Cowboys.