Sharp: Top-10 total cash paid last 3 years

John813

Reaction score
Almost along the lines that big money players don't provide big results

John813

Reaction score
Except in the same span he got hurt the first year and has had two 12 win seasons back to back...dispels that myth.

Wow such big results. 1 playoff win in that span.
But yea, really dispelled that myth.

Not to mention I wasn't singling out Prescott. The top 3 haven't done jack for postseason success.
Only Brady has then you go back to Tannehill ...

Proof

Reaction score

Not to mention I wasn't singling out Prescott. The top 3 haven't done jack for postseason success.
top ten*

it’s brady and stafford* … and the rest

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I hate overpaying for any QB.

This is what happens when Jerry & Son don't draft a QB prodigy every 3-4 years, even if a mid-round pick. You're forced to overpay.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

If they would’ve played to their potential or maybe not faced a better team maybe they would’ve had more playoff success. Or hell maybe if Dak played better. But his salary did not stop them from winning. Stafford literally had a ring lol. It’s a myth that’s been proven wrong. Be happy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hate overpaying for any QB.

This is what happens when Jerry & Son don't draft a QB prodigy every 3-4 years, even if a mid-round pick. You're forced to overpay.
Yeah but look how many good qbs there are. Chances are the more you draft the more busts you get. I’ve seen the Jets waste top picks on Darnold and Wilson just to have to trade for a 40 year old Rodgers….and that’s a good Jets team roster wise. They’d be way bette if they wouldn’t have wasted those picks.