Sharp: Top-10 total cash paid last 3 years

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jesus….ok Cowboys won 12 games
Back to back…despite having his salary on the payroll. The point is you can win with that salary….
Let me help you out this fine Sunday morning….the poster said…..

Almost along the lines that big money players don't provide big results

Despite having Daks salary they have managed to win 12 games two seasons straight. Now if you want to believe their playoff success is because of Daks salary fine. But any team would take 12 wins seasons any day of the week.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This is why you do not franchise tag QBs.

Dallas paid over 100M in cash to Dak in years 2020 and 2021.
Last year they paid him only 20M.
And they are paying him 31M this year.

irishline

Reaction score
Jesus….ok Cowboys won 12 games
Back to back…despite having his salary on the payroll. The point is you can win with that salary….

Than what does the story that you can go 19-9 with a 40+ million dollar QB, but 5-1 with his a lot less than 40 million dollar salary backup QB tell us?

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Than what does the story that you can go 19-9 with a 40+ million dollar QB, but 5-1 with his a lot less than 40 million dollar salary backup QB tell us?
Being they lost to Philly with that backup and beat Philly when they had that 40 million dollar qb? Tells it all there

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
top ten*

it’s brady and stafford* … and the rest
Stafford didnt look so great when his all pro's left at other positions....kinda speaks to the "Why does our QB need great players everywhere to win" well most do now dont they. Brady was a wierd thing last year, basically called for a HC change then ran the offense through himself and was basically the problem when you look back at it...but at 100 years old couldve been the age finally lol.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not listed Patrick Maholmes the chiefs are fleecing the league
When did his exstension kick in for big money? Obviously he is the best in the game today but we will have to wait and see if his cap hits start dwindling the team around him too much.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s crazy how that has become your Super Bowl. The most relevant Dak W/L stat lately has been how he does against Philadelphia

Man how the tables have turned
it’s funny how lately the Eagles fans are on a Cowboys site asking why that Eagles game has become our “Super Bowl”. If you don’t understand why the Eagles get brought up I can’t help you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but when the Cowboys went 4-1 under Rush Dak was still getting paid that salary.
I don’t understand for the life of me why that’s hard for him to understand. It’s like when Dak got hurt they think we stopped paying him lol. Looney Tunes….and three people liked that message but it’s the same three clueless people so at least it’s only 3.

Swagger

Reaction score
It’s crazy how that has become your Super Bowl. The most relevant Dak W/L stat lately has been how he does against Philadelphia

Man how the tables have turned
Quite. It's embarrassing and shows how many fans suffer from an inferiority complex. I would prefer to win a Superbowl rather than beat the Eagles during the regular season. Ironically the most important game Prescott had against the Eagles he completely bombed out with an embarrassing performance whilst Wentz outplayed him with deck chairs helping him out and made the play offs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Quite. It's embarrassing and shows how many fans suffer from an inferiority complex. I would prefer to win a Superbowl rather than beat the Eagles during the regular season. Ironically the most important game Prescott had against the Eagles he completely bombed out with an embarrassing performance whilst Wentz outplayed him with deck chairs helping him out and made the play offs.
To even bring up a game from years ago against Wentz where he hurt his shoulder….you too need to go to the Eagles forum….both are clueless.