Sharp: Top-10 total cash paid last 3 years

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t understand for the life of me why that’s hard for him to understand. It’s like when Dak got hurt they think we stopped paying him lol. Looney Tunes….and three people liked that message but it’s the same three clueless people so at least it’s only 3.
Thats why we call them trolls. Not here to talk rational football. Just here to troll.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
it’s funny how lately the Eagles fans are on a Cowboys site asking why that Eagles game has become our “Super Bowl”. If you don’t understand why the Eagles get brought up I can’t help you.
I also find it funny. And I completely understand why the eagles get brought up, if there were greater accomplishments those would be used instead

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I also find it funny. And I completely understand why the eagles get brought up, if there were greater accomplishments those would be used instead
So what’s the issue? You’ve won 1 SB in 60 years. You’ve won 1 SB out of 4 chances…let’s humble ourselves…..

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing. What’s your point? Why do you care what his salary is? Help me understand what your point is…..
I was responding to your comment about Dak beating Philly’s backup somehow justifying paying him like this. If he has the same 7 years from 2023-2029 that he did from 2016-2022, would that make you happy?

Forneymike

Reaction score
List the QBs that win Super Bowls. I don’t care about getting there and losing. The goal is to win. Runner up is still a loss

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was responding to your comment about Dak beating Philly’s backup somehow justifying paying him like this. If he has the same 7 years from 2023-2029 that he did from 2016-2022, would that make you happy?
Dak beat your defense and exposed them and spotted them a pick 6……let’s call it what it is lol. Eagles fans are funny. You’d think they be more humble towards a guy who’s 8-3 against them lol. And the same will continue next season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
y'all had "beat Dallas" t shirts made up. knock it off.
It’s the arrogance for me. I watched the Eagles I think play the Texans or Colts….they sucked this game by the way, but the game was over and fans were saying “we want Dallas”…..no matter their success they will always feel like little brother.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Except in the same span he got hurt the first year and has had two 12 win seasons back to back...dispels that myth.
Why do you guys always attribute back-to-back 12-win seasons when Dak missed 5 of those games (Rush was 5-1 during that span while Dak was 19-9 during that span)? Talk about dispelling a myth.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So what’s the issue? You’ve won 1 SB in 60 years. You’ve won 1 SB out of 4 chances…let’s humble ourselves…..
Funny seeing how the Eagles went to the Super Bowl 3 times since the last time Dallas went to the Super Bowl, including making the Super Bowl twice in the last 6 seasons.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak beat your defense and exposed them and spotted them a pick 6……let’s call it what it is lol. Eagles fans are funny. You’d think they be more humble towards a guy who’s 8-3 against them lol. And the same will continue next season.
So you gloat about Dak beating the Eagles during the regular season when the Eagles were without Hurts, yet Dak choked in the playoffs and cost Dallas a trip to the NFCCG whereas the Eagles made it to the Super Bowl.

Hey, you enjoy those inconsequential victories.