Shefter reported Parcells WILL be going after sum of our unrestricted free agents

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
the main person he named was Crayton. I think that would be pretty ****ty of Parcells. Anyone else worried about this offseason? I hope we get to keep everyone

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I don't think Parcells even liked Crayton that much. He always complained about him losing focus. I wouldn't be too terribly upset if we lost him, though.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Parcells wont be the only one who tries to raid a 14-2 to 12-4 team.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He mentioned that there would be lots of communication/dealing between Dallas and Miami. He stopped short of mentioning Miami's top pick, though.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
theogt;1849578 said:
I don't think Parcells even liked Crayton that much. He always complained about him losing focus. I wouldn't be too terribly upset if we lost him, though.

Well, if Glenn does ever come back, Crayton would be relegated to the #3 receiver, and I'm sure he'd be the #2 in Miami.

Hurd/Austin have to step up.

I'm not sure Ireland will make it to Miami. Jerry might have something to say about that.

cowboy4life

"I Love Me Some Me." Hit The Bricks, *******. Team
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone will remind Bill Parcells of his and Belichek's rule of not raiding each other's teams. He gave Sean Payton a hard time about trying to steal Keith Davis from Dallas so we'll see if he sticks to his own rules.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Yes, AS said Bill wants Ireland to be his GM and the Cowboys are going to explore the possibility of compensation if they do allow Ireland out of his contract. If i'm Jerry, i just give Ireland a nice little Co-GM title and match what Bill's gonna pay him, but that won't happen. Maybe Jerry will weasel DMac out of the Fish yet?;)

ethiostar

Reaction score
Shefter was just speculating just like we have been on this board since BP got hired in Miami.

Any body else thinks he is going after Julius Jones after the season ;)

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
Jeff Ireland is the only one that really worries me- he's the guy who can best replace guys like Crayton, etc.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
cowboy4life;1849593 said:
I wonder if anyone will remind Bill Parcells of his and Belichek's rule of not raiding each other's teams. He gave Sean Payton a hard time about trying to steal Keith Davis from Dallas so we'll see if he sticks to his own rules.

Don't count on it.

I've seen the Parcells show since he was with the Giants. He'll do whatever he feels serves his best interests.

fortdick

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1849582 said:
Parcells wont be the only one who tries to raid a 14-2 to 12-4 team.

Just ask San Diego.

What a bummer it would be to lose:

Garrett
Ireland
Crayton
Adams
Jones
Hamlin

And the biggest loss would be if Rowdy went to Miami

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Schefter just said that another HC tackle by Roy would result in multiple game suspension.

ethiostar

Reaction score
fortdick;1849619 said:
And the biggest loss would be if Rowdy went to Miami

No way we let Rowdy walk, i will morgage my house if i have to. Who's with me? Any one?

:D

Big Dakota

Reaction score
ethiostar;1849598 said:
Shefter was just speculating just like we have been on this board since BP got hired in Miami.

Any body else thinks he is going after Julius Jones after the season ;)

So when Schefter goes in NFLN and says "I have learned Bill Parcells wants Jeff Ireland to be his GM" he's just speculating and we should believe you? It might not happen but i know one thing, Schefter know a million times more than you do about whats going on behind the scenes in the NFL.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1849630 said:
So when Schefter goes in NFLN and says "I have learned Bill Parcells wants Jeff Ireland to be his GM" he's just speculating and we should believe you? It might not happen but i know one thing, Schefter know a million times more than you do about whats going on behind the scenes in the NFL.

Whoa, take a deep breath my friend. All i said is that it is what we all have been talking about for about a week now, on this board and the dallas media.

I like Schefter and i find him reliable most of the time.